[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THIS DOESN'T GET A SPIN OFF ON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (10 KB, 160x208) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10 KB, 160x208
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THIS DOESN'T GET A SPIN OFF ON CARTOON NETWORK I WILL FUCKING SPILL SOMEONE'S BLOOD
>>
>>84314849
gods vs monsters was amazing, this movie was complete garbage
>>
Fuck Damian
>>
File: 1464543611850.png (192 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464543611850.png
192 KB, 500x375
>>84314849
But that movie was bad, anon.
Only good thing that came out of it was the new Raven design, and she's not even that good.
>>
>>84314849
killing for garbage is just stupid and sad
>>
But it was shit
>>
Why would it
It was 6/10 at best
>>
>>84314849
>Justice League vs Teen Titans
more like
>Superman wrecks the Justice League while Batman takes a nap and the Teen Titans discvover the meaning of friendship
>>
>>84314849
I think a Judas Contract sequel movie is more likely. Nightwing better get more screen time.
>>
HELP ME
BELIEVE IN SOMETHING
'CAUSE I AM BROKEN
I'M DOWN TO NOTHING
>>
What's that? You want more Teen Titans Go!?
>>
>>84314849
It won't. Why would it? Literally none of their direct-to-dvd movies get tv shows. I don't even know if those divisions interact.

Better get good at self-cutting.
>>
>>84314849
Why?

None of the Titans' voice actors were any good, they kept pushing Damian at the forefront in a story that should be about Raven, and do a nonsensical romance between them that nobody was asking for.

That movie was shit and I'd rather this version of the Titans not be revisited at all.
>>
>>84314849

It was alright, but it wasn't that good. I would be down for a follow up film though, if they tweeked some thngs.
>>
>>84315507
Hey man, seeing Superman actually do shit is better than Batman just being Batgod
>>
>wanting a shit movie get a spin-off
Let me guess, waifufag?
>>
>>84316515
Either that or Damianfag.
>>
Well, that's about the same line up as the new TT book coming.
>>
I miss when CN would actually air these DC movies.
>>
I might not be recalling the scene correctly but all I can remember is not being able to stop laughing at the ridiculousness of Batman poisoning himself in the middle of a fight and then passing out for the rest of the movie.

He didnt actually do that right? "Oh shit better inject myself with this"
>>
>"Boys" action show
>Cartoon Network post 2013

LEL
>>
>>84316119
they pushed Damian because this movie was fourth in a series with him as the protagonist. the TT label is something of a misnomer, it should be "Damian IV" or something
>>
Even as a Raven waifufag of ridiculous proportions I'd give this movie a 5.5/10.
>>
>>84316573
I thought not even Damianfags like these movies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-rbGoUMEgo

the Teen Titans are Sailor Scouts now!
>>
>>84317665
Oh lord, what's with Jaime's terrible hair?
>>
>>84316608
but they're "too adult" to air on CN or girls might watch them!
>>
>>84314969
It was alright. Not great, but hardly garbage.
>>
>>84315995
Dope song anon
>>
>>84315008
This, I'm kinda sick of that little shit.
>>
This was kinda shitty I would much rather have a young justice movie
>>
>>84317665
Ya that whole part was pretty cringe along with the music. rest of the movie was good though
>>
>>84317601
Im a Damiafaf and even im tired of this wanking
>>
>>84316608
Maybe a Netflix deal ought to be arranged. That is, they debut on Netflix at the same time as on DVD/Blu-ray.
>>
>>84317780
Eh? I thought the problem was that the toys weren't selling enough compared to ratings. Girls might make up a large demographic of the audience but that large demographic probably isn't interested in the action figures.
>>
>>84314849

It won't, which is just as well, because I don't think I could take a whole Damian-centric TT show, even for MamaStarfire and Raven.

But hey, the second movie is coming.
>>
I don't like Damian, at least not this animated version of him, should I even bother watching this?
>>
>>84320983
Not at all.

This was probably the absolute worst of the Damian wankary so far.
>>
t. obese autistic 30 year old nerd

you arent killing anything except your shitty ass body
>>
>>84315989
You'll get more Damian and you'll like it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.