[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Morning Everybody! How can your favorite uncle and grandpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (62 KB, 290x370) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 290x370
Good Morning Everybody! How can your favorite uncle and grandpa help you today?
>>
I want to change my gender.
>>
Can you help me make a friend?
>>
>>84314095
Aw Shucks Uncle G I never look on point and new clothes are so so expensive. If only I could shape shift then I would always be stylish no mater what the circumstances.
>>
>>84314095
I want my waifu to be real
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 250x141
>>84314158
Well anon, as a person with alot friends can tell you is that to make friends you need to believe in yourself, find a person that shares your peticular interests and hobbies then you just need to know how to contact them and have fun
>>
File: tumblr_lo9lwwGVnS1qbr6lvo1_500.jpg (51 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo9lwwGVnS1qbr6lvo1_500.jpg
51 KB, 500x250
I wish I was no longer $600,000 in debt.
>>
I miss my crush
I doubt I'll ever see her again since we both finished high school
I really want to see her
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 1024x576
>>84314628
Shapeshift? Are you sure kid?
>>
Golly Uncle Grandpa, every morning when I wake up I'm filled with the heaviest sense of dread. A feeling that everything I have done, am doing, or will ever do is for nothing. Both from the eventuality that natural entropy will wipe all that I ever was away from the world like ash in rain, but also that the poor choices of my fellow man are leading all of us down a road I never chose. Like I'm on a bus I can't get off of that's careening down the side of a mountain at the behest of the other passengers simply because they can scream louder than me.

What can I do, Uncle Grandpa?
>>
>>84314821
Yes Uncle G it's all I have ever wanted!
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 640x360
>>84314866
Geez kid....what I can tell you is that sometimes in life we experience ups' and downs but we learn eventually that it's all a part of living and that whatever challenges we have or face we will always have our loved ones to fall back on, so I truly wish you the best of luck anon and stay safe alright?
>>
File: image.gif (126 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
126 KB, 960x560
>>84314893
Ok...ill give it a shot ,hold still kid
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>84314666
a waifu? what's that anon?
>>
Uncle Grandpa, I really really want Pizza Steve's autograph.
>>
I want to see Aunt Grandma nude.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 580x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 580x365
>>84315114
Wow! Are you a big fan of him too? You must have really good tastes, I'll go ask him!
>>
>>84315191
and fucks durning the eternity
>>
>>84314683
But Uncle Grandpa, people who like the same things I do disgust me almost as much as I disgust myself! Surely there's a way to get friends who aren't human garbage!
>>
>>84314095
Uncle G how can i endure my mere existence?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.