[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kndg/ Boomerang now showing Kids Next Door again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Ok, it probably means fuck-all, but I find it weird that they start showing KND only 2 weeks after the petition for GKND reaches 75,000 signatures. Coincidence, or are they testing to see if there is still a fanbase?

Well, they brought back Samurai Jack and Powerpuff Girls and literally everyone that was involved with KND is still interested.

Anyway, KND general.
>>
>>84313055
the morons keep rebooting the wrong shows, nobody would have lost their shit over a bad knd bad reboot
>>
>>84313055

There are people who still belive that petitions work?
>>
>>84313055
>Daily reminder that kids created adults.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo
>>
>>84313129
They worked for that one Digimon game.
>>
>>84313267
It always amazes me how Warburton got away with a shot-for-shot remake of a 15 rated movie on Cartoon Network.
>>
>>84313315
That was a coincidence that had nothing to do with the actual petition.
>>
>>84313525
>That was a coincidence
Bullshit.
>>
>>84313460
what movie? Dilworth got away with a lot on courage too
>>
>>84314943
Animatrix
>>
>>84313267
i love how you can tell a lot of the history was literally just shit the kids made up with how inconsistent the continuity is.

like sure okay you guys totally made adults thats 100% how it happened. never mind the fact numbah 0 was nigels dad and father is nigels uncle

also if father really had been the person to begin this supposed revolution im pretty sure hed have had more power and influence in the series than he ended up having. sure, sometimes people cowered around his temper, but that wouldnt stop them from fighting him over a box of cereal
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 350x263
>>84313055
Did someone say
>>
>>84313267
Its never the things that could use a reboot that get them, its always the popular stuff that was perfectly fine being left alone

KND would be an ok reboot, certainly a better call than PPG or TTG was.

Although honestly this video just reminds me of how good the Animatrix was and how bad those movies ended up being, that is an IP perfect for a reboot, it was creative and popular and almost everyone agrees that the original trilogy fucked it up
>>
File: 1467860046377.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467860046377.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>84313267

>1+1= get to bed!

the writing on this show
>>
>>84313055
I would've liked a spin-off based on "Operation F.U.T.U.R.E".
>>
>that episode where the human race was almost destroyed by a little girl
>>
>>84313129
It gives them a sense of control over their lives, even if it's a placebo button. It gives them the feeling that they're actually doing something.
>>
>>84313460
It's not like he showed kids getting bloodily ripped out of mechs or something. Not even soccer moms care about kid shows referencing movies/shows for adults as long as there's no actual adult subject matter being shown. Arthur parodied South Park I don't even know how long ago. A decade at the very least.
>>
File: 1467118660760.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467118660760.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
>>84313525
It wasnt a coincidence, anon. Bandai even went out of their way to say that the petition was proof of enough popular demand to port it to the ps4 and release it internationally. Why else would they just translate the game and nothing else? Being cynical and pessimistic doesn't make you intelligent, anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.