[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was The Jetsons movie any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Jetsons_the_movie.jpg (42 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
Jetsons_the_movie.jpg
42 KB, 250x380
Was The Jetsons movie any good?
>>
>>84312200
Yeah. Astro finally sucked on George's balls after wanting to for so long.
>>
YOU AND ME
>>
I don't remember it being any good.
>>
>>84312200
I don't remember it, Double Doubles.

I remember the Flintstone movies more.
>>
Meh.

Though apparently when I was 3 or 4 I watched the shit out of a VHS recording of it.
>>
Judy's actress was shit.

They should re-release it with the Janet Waldo track.
>>
>>84312341
>tfw she died last month
>>
>>84312341
>>84312370
Who? Janet Waldo or flavor-of-the-month pop star Tiffany?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fE1RwvAiU
>>
>>84312462
Janet
>>
All I remember if that sprocket song.

As a kid who was obsessed with all things space scifi, this had just enough to keep me entertained.
>>
>>84312462
Janet Waldo died on June 12th.
>>
>>84312200
I remember liking it as a kid. Although, I distinctly remember prefering The Flintstones Meet The Jetsons.
>>
>>84312216
WERE MADE TO BE IN LOVE
I secretly still listen to "You and Me" and "I Thought I'd See You Again".
>>
I'm rewatching the movie now.

Holy fuck the soundtrack is 80s shit.
>>
>>84312200
Haven't seen this movie since it came out. And I STILL remember the following

THE BORE BRINGS UP THE ORE, GOT IT, THE ORE MAKES THE SPROCKETS, THE ORE MAKES THE SPROCKETS? UH HUH? UH HUH! TAKE THE SPROCKETS TO THE ROCKET...

Truly, this movie had King Ear-Worm lairing in it.
>>
>>84312771
Judy's arc was the best part of the movie but it still felt off to me. Like the writers couldn't decide whether Judy's first beau was a guy who had just asked her out or someone she had been seeing for a long time.
I got both impressions at different points. I don't think it's just the character overvaluing the importance of being asked out once.
>>
>>84313325
>I don't think it's just the character overvaluing the importance of being asked out once.
I admit that I don't remember every single detail of the show and was never a big fan to begin with. But obsessing over her crush of the week is the kind of thing I seem to remember Judy doing.
>>
>>84312341
this so fucking hard. that was a LOW blow. even though tiffany was... well, she made the role INTERESTING
>>84312775
nothing like hearing weird aliens rapping to remind you you're in the 80s. still, the pop was good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.