[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Speak English #130 - This Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1467840817-1.jpg (162 KB, 294x850) Image search: [Google]
1467840817-1.jpg
162 KB, 294x850
>Is this full circle!? Not Quite!?

>Luckily all my boxes got to the US safely except the last one, which did not contain any of my important plushies or Detective Conan volumes.

>For people who've been asking about how many comics are left: I don't have an exact number, but it's not many now!! 'A' We're in the final stretch, and I'm doing more prep for the book kickstarter soon.
>>
>>84311916
aw man, im really going to miss these comics
>>
>>84311916
lemme see those cute engrish kids a few more times, and I'll be happy
>>
>>84312802
At least we'll soon be able to get them in physical form, as long as her Kickstarter goes well.
>>
Did anyone screencap the rape greentext?
>>
>>84311916
>Daily reminder that a kid fingered Mary-sensei asshole
http://www.marycagle.com/letsspeakenglish/118-speaking-of-butts
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2020x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2020x1400
>>84315593
I wish my childhood had been in Japan... School clubs, great video-games, awesome toys, quality candy and of course, sticking my finger on butts.
>>
>>84314016
Will I finally be able to cum in her big doughy butt?
>>
File: 1467400695529.png (96 KB, 404x336) Image search: [Google]
1467400695529.png
96 KB, 404x336
>>84315593
Why the fuck is this even a thing?
>>
>>84317695
Kids will be kids.
>>
>>84316207
What about the extreme bullying, or the fact that because normal school is so shit you have to go to cram school if you want a decent education?
>>
>>84311916
Don't worry Mary sensei. I'll make some real babies with you after you become my cum dump
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x225
>>84318163
I'm from third world dude. Shitty schools in Japan are better than good schools here. And bullying is not an exclusivity for them, at least there children being assaulted is not a big issue.
>>
>>84319150
Also getting good grades is another reason to be bullied where I'm from in opposition to Japan. Hell, even teacher would bully students they don't like. And the average teacher barely had the knowledge written in children textbooks.
>>
>>84319417
Why is your nation so garbage, friend?
>>
>>84320537
He probably lives in the Balkins.
>>
>>84314057
>Mary Sensei is grading tests, thinking of stupid weeb songs, when she takes a drink of water
>as she suddenly wonders when she poured it, her eyes get heavy and she gets dizzy, and everything goes black
>Mary wakes up to feel a slight chill waft over her body and opens her eyes
>she realizes she is dressed in a dog collar and her hands and feet are tied together, and she's COMPLETELY naked
>"Mary-Sensei!"
>no, no it couldn't be
>she looks to her right and sees her students in their underwear, looking proud and sporting boners
>"Mary-Sensei, we can't study with you shaking your soft butt in our faces, teasing us all day!"
>BIG BUTT SENSEI they chant, BIG BUTT SENSEI
>"So as your punishment, we are going to... eto...'
>best english speaker walks up
>"Facku yuu inda ebaree horr, des"
>NO! thinks Mary-Sensei, my one weakness, teacher/student sexual scenarios!
>The tiny slant eyed perverts descend on Big Butt Mary with their sensitive shota dicks
>Ass, Pussy, Mouth, Nose, no orifice is safe from them
>even the girls get involved, and Mary is forced to eat their tiny bentos
>At the end, Mary is coated in and out with their Soy-enriched Semen
>Mary hates to admit how good it was, but at least it's over
>"Mary Sensei, we brought a friend!"
>rustle rustle she hears
>No... it can't be
>NEJIRI HONNYO IS REAL
>AND HE'S COME TO RAPE HER TOO
>and now she truly knows that that black thing on his face is a mouth, as a long tendril tongue emerges and tastes Mary
>UMESSHIII it roars, the beasts is hungry, and it will have Poor Mary in every way
>'It's a tradition to feed our english teachers to the beast of the mountains!' chimes in Sexy Pose shota
>his massive Rice-based Cock violates Mary's massive butt, and Mary Sensei in shame and release, embraces her destiny
>Nejiri's maw opens wide as the students chant in unison and say Goodbye to Mary as she is lowered into the beast's mouth whole to dijest in his Rice Paddy gullet
>Mary's fat ass feeds Nejiri through the winter
>>
>>84320611
South America.
>>
>>84311916
Is this written by a woman? If so why aren't there more other female writers who can write women well?
>>
>>84311916
>or Detective Conan volumes

Wife material
>>
>>84321070
I'm sorry to hear that, in the states schools are good depending where you live as well.
Like take California for example, the best schools are where mostly white and mix families live with a lot of income.
They nearly chastise any bullying that happens. In other schools like in heavy black or Latino areas, bullying still is a thing and no one gives a shit.
>>
>>84317695
It's a time honored Jap tradition

>>84321070
i went to a private school but i'm pretty sure in argentina at least people don't give a fuck about your school grades.
>>
>>84321133
There are. Meredith Gran and Tracy J. Butler, for example.
>>
>>84317947
I'm pretty sure that is a problem exclusive to Jap kids, anon.
>>
>>84316207
they also stick it to yours.
>>
>>84317695
I was about to say "with their height it is easier to do this instead of giving each other wedgies" but then I realized how racist it sounded.
>>
>>84311916
No, Mary!
Don't let him leave Japanese soil!
>>
>>84324764
Who cares?
>>
>>84324369
Kids do silly stuff because they don't see it with malice. Also it is a thing in Korea and probably some other asian country.
>>
>>84321168
Fuck that series. It should have ended many years ago.
>>
>>84325702
I can't believe it's still going on. With so many murders they must have killed off half the population of Japan by now.
>>
>>84325702
I watched some special on TV and it was pretty interesting even if I barely could understand half of what was said.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.