[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's stronger, Superman or The Hulk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Who's stronger, Superman or The Hulk?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x250
Superman, of course
>>
Superman is stronger than base Hulk, but Hulk can get stronger the angrier he gets, and as far as I know, has no upper limit to his anger or strength.
>>
>>84309603
both are plot dependent so whoever the story needs to win
>>
>>84309603
Superman is stronger than whoever he's facing.
>>
Superman>Hulk>small power gap>every other "heavy hitter" from DC and Marvel>Thor
>>
>>84309603
Hulk can get infinitely angry because comics are retarded like that
>>
>>84309921
B-but Thor is a literal god
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
What's better, Muhammad Ali in his prime or Anti-lock Brakes?
>>
>>84309603

Superman because he has plenty of other powers
>>
Superman can lift an infinite amount of weight. The Hulk's strength increases the angrier he becomes, but never actually becomes infinite. Therefore, Superman is stronger.
>>
>>84309949
And Superman has, on numerous occasions, proven that when it comes to physical attributes, he is on par with the heavy hitters of any given pantheon.
>>
>>84309603
Superman.
>>
File: sentry stopping celestial.jpg (1 MB, 2981x2292) Image search: [Google]
sentry stopping celestial.jpg
1 MB, 2981x2292
>>84309921
lmao retard
>>
>>84310258
>The Hulk's strength increases the angrier he becomes,

And the important part is that there's no such thing as infinite anger, his celling does get pushed slightly every time he reaches a new limit of pissed of. But no canon version of the character is as strong as Celestial War hulk.
If your wife dies you don't give a fuck if you lose 50 cents. Anyone who isnt a hulkfag knows superman is stronger. Your average Superman is stronger than your average hulk, your top hulk is not as strong as top supermen,. etc.
>>
Hulk CAN become stronger than Superman, but Superman is better at applying force due to his other powers.
>>
HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS
>>
>>84311358
This.
>>
>>84309603
I always imagine that if Supes and Hulk had a 2 out of 3 arm wrestling contest it would go like this: Hulk wins 1st match, Supes decides to actually use his full strength and wins 2nd match, Hulk gets pissed and wins 3rd match
>>
>On Average, Superman
>On a Good Day, Hulk
>>
>>84311540
No, he cant sorry.
>>
>>84309603
Superman already beat the Hulk in the crossover, why are we even having this discussion?
>>
>>84309603
>dial goes up to eleven
>>
>>84311358
I think as long as he is angry he keeps getting stronger, the angrier he is the faster he gets stronger.
>>
>>84312255
Current Superman is weaker than he used to be.
>>84310040
I believe anti lock breaks have saved more lives but I don't know how to calculate the value of Muhammad Ails contribution to society overcoming racism.
>>
>>84312255
>Superman already beat the Hulk in the crossover, why are we even having this discussion?

That crossover was a popularity contest; all the winners were phone-in votes. Wolverine managed to beat Lobo in it for Christ sake. Bone Claw Wolverine.
>>
>>84312423
>That crossover was a popularity contest; all the winners were phone-in votes.

With Superman vs Hulk and Batman vs Cap were rigged as DC didn't want their most popular characters be beat.
>>
>>84312423
>Wolverine managed to beat Lobo in it for Christ sake. Bone Claw Wolverine.

IIRC, it was later revealed that Lobo took a dive.
>>
>>84312511
Damnit! I knew that was rigged but no one would ever agree with me. Thanks Anon!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.