[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a character faster than The Flash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Is there a character faster than The Flash?
>>
>>84309306
plot macguffin future Flash
>>
>>84309306
The Flash is faster than the Flash as seen from the time the Flash beat the Flash in a race.
>>
The monorail.
>>
Wally West and Barry Allen interchange "the fastest" title sometimes.

So only Flash is faster than Flash.
>>
>>84309488
Barry never beat instantaneous teleportation the way Flash did.
>>
Sonic
>>
>>84309576
In theory Barry should be capable of all the feats that Wally was/is. Them both gaining their powers the same way, and drawing them from the same source.
>>
>>84309665
Barry is a pleb who never refined his powers. New 52 Barry doesn't even know how to makes a suit out of goes fast, Wally bullied him over it.
>>
>>84309306
Wouldn't Black Flash have to be faster by necessity?
>>
>>84309616
Only Super Sonic, and even then I'd be more inclined to call it a tie.
>>
>>84309781
Do I gotta post that time Flash raced BF to a time where it meant jack shit?
Not even the death of speedsters is faster than Flash.
>>
>>84309781
no they outrace him sometimes
>>
Nobody can ever be faster than the Flash since he can use your kinetic energy to go even faster
Ala The Human Race
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>84309781
>>
>>84309306
Burter
>>
>>84309841
Yes, please. I'm not very well versed in the Flash and that sounds cool. I really like how Flash is just 'speedforce. Don't have to explain it.' while so many other heroes get all these BS explanations for powers that make more plotholes than they fix.
>>
>>84309781
yes, he would need to be faster in order to escape the police
>>
>>84309616
Great b8
>>
>>84309616
This
>>
>>84309980
You should try actually reading comics. Speed force isn't really any different from any others besides "weird force" being harder to poke holes in.
>>
>>84310010
Flash is just the fastest man alive but Sonic isn't a man, he's a hedgehog
>>
>>84309904

Only Wally can use kinetic energy I think.
>>
File: SupeBug4_14.jpg (373 KB, 1024x1563) Image search: [Google]
SupeBug4_14.jpg
373 KB, 1024x1563
toon force > speed force
>>
File: SupeBug4_15.jpg (391 KB, 1024x1572) Image search: [Google]
SupeBug4_15.jpg
391 KB, 1024x1572
>>84310132

>>84310069
Jay stole speed from Superman once
>>
>>84310013
Agreed, but if they start pulling out all the insanely OP aspects that comic book heroes always have, I imagine Hyper Sonic using Chaos Control would be infinity speed or something.
>>
>>84309781
You would think so, but sometimes it isn't.

>>84309980
"Don't gotta explain shit" is the comical explanation for it, but it's more accurately "Can't explain shit."

The Speed Force is consistently portrayed as being well beyond human comprehension, and the more Flash dips into it, the crazier things seem to get for him, and not always in a good way.
>>
>>84310247
Nuh uh

If
If Flash was really
really connected to
the Hyper Speedforce,
his speed would be infinity plus
a hundred.
>>
>>84310247
Yes and Flash has beaten infinite speed before.

And however fast Sonic is Flash can make himself faster. He literally can just sap the speed out of anything else.

He's the fundamental avatar of the concept of speed.
>>
>>84309306
Which Flash? Tons of speedsters are faster than Jay Garrick.
>>
>>84309306
I don't know the flash, but there's a Spanish lady in agents of shield who is ridiculously fast.
>>
>>84309306
Speedy Gonzalez
>>
Droopy. Toons will always win for the sake of comedy or irony. Flash will always be a victim of storytelling.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.