[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Something Happen to the X-Men That We Don't Know About
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Kitty seems to think that they're dead, but there's still a bunch of X-comics going on.
>>
>>84307460
Considering it's Bendis, and Bendis doesn't give a fuck about continuity it wouldn't surprise me that he's just making something up to get it to stick. Or maybe the X-Men "died" the moment he stopped writing 'em.
>>
>>84307460
I thought it was a reference to when the X-Men were assumed dead during the late 80's.
>>
Are you sure she's not talking about some past instance where they died?
>>
>>84307510
Bendis didn't write this.
>>
>>84307460
Maybe she's talking about that time the X-men faked their deaths on live television and moved to an abandoned town in Australia
>>
>>84307552
That would explain it, but was she with the X-Men at the time? And would the writer dig that deep?
>>
>>84307460
Beautiful art.
>>
>>84307599
She was with Excalibur during that period. She thought the X-men were dead
>>
>>84307650
Okay, that makes sense.
>>
>>84307599
I know people constantly shit on Humphries, and they're damn right to do it.

But if there's something no one can shit about him is his knowledge of history and continuity. During Secret Wars, he dug out a lot of Kitty easter eggs as well.
>>
>>84307460
It's likely referencing Fall of the Mutants where the X-Men died fighting The Adversary (though were resurrected but still thought dead for a time). Kitty was off in Excalibur at that point.
>>
>>84307957
Bunn does it better and without being shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.