[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one would /co/ pick? >Not picking Rose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Which one would /co/ pick?

>Not picking Rose
>>
>>84305441
>no visual novel KOTH game based on this episode
>>
>>84305559

>My Little Dautrive really can't be this cute, can he?
>>
Luanne
>>
>>84305441
Lily is hottest and has none of the cursed Dauterive blood in her veins.
>>
>>84305441
All of them?

> has forgotten the plot points of this episode
>>
The short haired one.
>>
So was Bill's cousin trying to seduce him just to stir up shit or was she really trying to make some weird incest baby?
>>
>>84307809
Thought she was just horny because an actual straight male was in the house for once.
>>
>>84307809
you do realize nobody gives any fucks about cousins except weird people like peggy, right? cousins are fine.
>>
>>84307809
Cousin marriage is legal in half of US states and also 90% of all of the worlds countries.
>>
>>84305441
Get a blowjob from each, go all the way with none
Bam, no incest babies
>>
>>84307809
the whole b-plot had that weird Southern Gothic vibe so there was that reason for it, besides the fact that they lived in kind of a weird antebellum time hole and american/european gentry did that kind of shit on purpose.

Also so she could be the one to inherit the Dautrieve estate and whatever finances came with it. Recall that when the aunt died it went to Gilbert, who sold it off to finance a literary magazine.
>>
>>84311176

>You'll never become bros with Gilbert, discussing Faulkner by day then going back home to a spectacular southern mansion by night and fucking all three of Bill's cousins
>>
>>84305559
I . . . I would play this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.