[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched it again, still don't get the hype.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Deadpool-2-1200x675.jpg (101 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool-2-1200x675.jpg
101 KB, 1200x675
Watched it again, still don't get the hype.
>>
It was a fun, well-acted, and funny superhero revenge story with some good characters and good action sequences here and there. It didn't need to be anything more than that imo.

I don't get how people didn't like it. It's one of those movies that you go into it knowing that it's not going to be Citizen Kane or anything but you feel very satisfied after having watched it. So good you have to wonder why all those film executives didn't want to make it.

It's also probably one of the more accurate comics-to-film translations ever.
>>
Good for you. Do you read Deadpool comics?
If not, fuck off to /tv/
>>
>>84305469
I read all the Deadpool comics since Joe Kelly started writing him and I still thought the movie was mediocre as fuck. Deadpool is sarcastic not just a imbecile who makes pop culture references, Deadpool is eloquent with his words, he is sadistic, he tortures blind al and beats the shit out of weasel if he says something wrong. This Deadpool was a tool. Movie had a super generic plot.
>>
File: 1467261253975.png (561 KB, 535x439) Image search: [Google]
1467261253975.png
561 KB, 535x439
>>84305315
>funny
>>
>>84307318

dark humour man, i dont like it either, but whatever floats their boats.
>>
>>84307570
It was not dark humour in the slightest. It was family guy humour at best; toilet humour.
>>
>>84304963
A good Deadpool movie which everyone even Fox thought was impossible to do
>>
>>84307946
Exactly. I can point out the type of humor that encompasses the whole movie and it was when Deadpool was in the car and it was flipping and was turned upside down mid- air and Deadpool says "Shit, I think I left the stove on". Just fucking stupid
>>
>>84304963
Then you STILL haven't acquired good taste

BAAA ZING
>>
>>84308019
The masturbation joke was fucking cringe-worthy
>>
File: 1467445147526.jpg (61 KB, 720x703) Image search: [Google]
1467445147526.jpg
61 KB, 720x703
>>84308114
>muh baby hand
>>
>>84308114
I masturbate to MLP doll. How quirky and funny
>>
Is that a Naughty Bear reference?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.