[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're still only halfway through the season. When's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
We're still only halfway through the season. When's it coming back?
>>
>>84304116
September
>>
Is this show still good? I liked the first season or two, but I felt like it started to get less creative and more cliche and I got bored...
>>
>>84304924

It's inconsistent. They bring their A-game to the beginning, middle, and end of a season.

The rest...
>>
>>84304924

It's been running in circles since season 2.

>April's father is kidnapped
>April's father is rescued
>Turned into a bat
>Demutated
>Enslaved by the Kraang
>Rescued again

>Karai is their enemy
>Karai sees the light
>Karai is captured
>Karai is rescued
>Karai is mutated into an enemy
>Karai is freed from the mind control
>Karai is still missing

>Donnie and Casey compete for April's affections
>Donnie decides he's ready to let April go and move on
>April kisses him and says she can't decide who she likes more
>Donnie and Casey go back to competing for April

Just around and around and around. Every time they make a change that might impact the status quo of a character or their relationship, it immediately heelturns back to the usual.
>>
>>84305038
That's exactly why I got bored of it - it kinda felt like they wanted to make a longer format story with continuity, but they can't commit to it because they don't know how long the show will run and/or don't know where to go with the story, or maybe just feel like TMNT isn't that kind of show, so they end up going in circles. The first season or so, I was looking forward to seeing where the story went, but when one arc was over they just returned to the status quo and started the cycle again...sad to hear it's still like that, though maybe I've just gotten too picky about these things.
>>
>>84305038
Atlest the space stuff got away from that.
>>
>The toys suck
>The games suck
>The movies suck
>The reprints suck

At least the comics are good

Can we skip to 28 years already and get another revival? This one is incredibly underwhelming
>>
>>84305320
>The toys suck
Hey now!
Some are really good.
And by some I mean the Turtles.
They clearly eat the buget of the other ones...
>>
So do they fuck the redhead or what?
>>
>>84305437
NOPE!
But Raph got space laid.
So its all good~
>>
File: Streex.jpg (2 MB, 1250x1793) Image search: [Google]
Streex.jpg
2 MB, 1250x1793
Ninja Turtles vs Street Sharks when?
>>
>>84305553
I was kind of hoping Ralph or Mikey would either be gay or not be interested in romance. Why do they all gotta have forced love interests?
>>
>>84305649
Well Raph always gets bitches.
And to be honest, Nick Mikey is to young to have a sexualty.
Maybe later.
With Mondo~
>>
>>84304924
I like it. But sometimes it's hit or miss. And the pace episodes weren't great.
>>
>>84305737
>Nick Mikey is to young to have a sexualty.

He has a crush on Renet.

Your attempt to force a gay into the series has failed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.