[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objectively who was the best turtle in per incarnation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1403421507216.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1403421507216.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>80-90's series
hard to gauge really, they were all silly as shit

>00's
Dontello by far, think of how many situations they wouldn't have survived if it wasn't due to his scientific prowess

>10's
It would be a close tie between leo and don, both seem to contribute equally.
>>
Always Raph
Yes I only like characters who are cool, fuck you hipsters
>>
>>84303188
he never seems to contribute much,
he isn't even the best fighter
>>
File: Donatello.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
Donatello.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>>84303143
Donnie will always be best turtle.
>>
Which turtle is most likely to let you fuck their ass? I'm gonna say either Michelangelo or Donatello.
>>
>>84303812
This. Particularly in the 1990 movie and current comic run.
>>
What about Mirage and IDW Turtles?
>>
>>84303188
>raph
>good

Raph is only good fro try hard beta faggots, the same kind of person that likes wolverine over cyclops. The kind of beta teen that thinks the punisher is great
>>
>>84303918
>1990s movie
>Not Ralph

I don't even like Ralph, but his growth and story was so compelling you can't help but be charmed by him.
>>
File: Mikey2003.png (144 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
Mikey2003.png
144 KB, 900x750
The Battle Nexus champion.
>>
>>84303955
>Comparing Ralph and Logan to the Punisher

Literally two different archetypes. The Punisher falls more into Batman territory of obsessive, sociopathic avengers than with Ralph and Logan. The latter are just frustrated with their mistreatment, how they're seen in the world, and how they can't seem to get their own anger and self-destructive natures under control.

I mean fuck, Logan and Ralph even are known to go to their mentors (Splinter/Prof X) for guidance and meditation. If that's not the least edgy shit in the world I don't know what is.
>>
>>84303762
It's not a role playing game, I don't measure stats when determining which character in a show or movie I think is the coolest

>>84303955
>Raph is only good fro try hard beta faggots, the same kind of person that likes wolverine over cyclops. The kind of beta teen that thinks the punisher is great

The only people who think characters like Raph, Wolverine, or Punisher suck are beta faggots who are so beta they need other beta males to relate to and are threatened by badass characters even in fiction

l agree about Cyclops though, he's a fucking faggot
>>
File: tmnt costume screaming.jpg (87 KB, 584x976) Image search: [Google]
tmnt costume screaming.jpg
87 KB, 584x976
Donatello in the original movie trilogy was the best.

>"I stepped on a frog. I hope that wasn't an ancestor!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.