[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess, Alpha basically died this issue, I guess that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 49
File: the-walking-dead-156_cover.jpg (464 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-156_cover.jpg
464 KB, 900x1384
So I guess, Alpha basically died this issue, I guess that was anti-climatic, so who are Alexandria going to fight in The Whisperer War or will they even fight them at all now that she's dead? I guess Negan could go round two with Rick but you know what would be interesting to see? A Negan-Beta war over who will lead The Whisperers. That would be cool. I'm guessing that's the something different that Kirkman promises The Whisperer War will be over All Out War. If it is then I am going to love the next volume, I guess Negan could ask for Rick's help to overthrow Beta and his Whisperers dragging them into the battle.
>>
>>84297204
Why is Butcher romancing Darth Sion?
>>
File: Head on a silver platter.png (260 KB, 421x617) Image search: [Google]
Head on a silver platter.png
260 KB, 421x617
>>84297204

No Walking Dead thread?

Why is Negan such a loveable bastard?
>>
>>84297485

It was all part of his plan, Negan was basically trying to get into Alpha's pants but she refused any and all advances.
>>
>>84297504
>No Walking Dead thread?
Give it time. Discussion start when the issue is storytimed.
>>
>>84297569
Waiting for that... I feel like a pest
>>
I haven't read the series since Rick got to the new village and Glenn died.

Who else was killed since then?
>>
>>84297722

Michonne, Maggie, Rick and Carl are still alive. There's a shit load of new characters been introduced since #100 and a couple of them are pretty good.

Personally hoping Dante stays on long term and becomes a core main member of the group since he's quickly became one of my favourites.
>>
>>84297843
Is Andrea dead too? She pretty much my only favorite character.
>>
>>84297862

Oh, I forgot about Andrea, Kirkman keeps mentioning he's going to jokingly kill her off in #160 and Sophia is still alive too, she's done nothing lately.
>>
>>84297894

Alright, thanks. I may have to pick up the series again.
>>
>>84297204
>Alpha basically died this issue, I guess that was anti-climatic
I'd rather have a anti-climatic then a fashionable and memorable death that Kirkman sometimes give to his characters. Alpha's death by Negan truly was a surprise because it weren't expected.
>so who are Alexandria going to fight in The Whisperer War
Beta and the Whisperers.
>or will they even fight them at all now that she's dead?
I'd love to see Kirkman write Negan in the upcoming war as powerless and depowered.

In that, the Whisperers War were propagated by the death of Alpha, not because of their prior affiliation with Alexandria.

Alpha motive for killing Ezekiel and the others were because Rick's comrades killed her own. It would be great to see Beta reasoning as revenge against Negan and he believe that Negan was a spy, thus making him aware of Alexandria and the Whisperers retaliate against them because of Negan's action.

I want Negan to realize "Oh, fuck! I brought this war unto us! Didn't I?" Moment when the war erupts and he had realize he underestimated Beta.

>I guess Negan could go round two with
Rick
I think a round two will happen in the form of an arguement not a fight.
>but you know what would be interesting to see? A Negan-Beta war over who will lead The Whisperers.
I wouldn't mind yet Negan need to take a back seat drive, he shouldn't ride shotgun and steal away the wheel from the others. I think he served his purpose this issue and in the war he'll get reduced to talking war tactics with Rick while caged in his cell again, unless he persuade Rick not to let him get caged in again i.e., "I killed Alpha for you, your biggest threat! I'm not the bad-fucking-guy anymore goddamnit I am on your fucking side".
>That would be cool. I'm guessing that's the something different that Kirkman promises The Whisperer War will be over All Out War.
I'd like to see Beta win. Next volume is a timeskip. And then, Whispers War part two, the current war is short and six issues.
>>
so whos gonna post it
>>
>>84298155

So is Beta new leader now? He technically didn't kill Alpha to usurp and win himself the position, I'm interested in what the group dynamic will be now that an outsider killed their leader. A schism of sorts would be interesting.
>>
>>84298155

Do you think Lydia would be the type to seek vengeance against Negan for him killing her mother? This now gives both Carl and Lydia good reasons to want to kill him, remember at the end of #127 about how Carl still wants to kill him. I think Kirkman is leading up to this somehow.
>>
Fuck it bump
>>
Great Negan issue. Kirkman realizes he's the best character this multimedia franchise had, has, or will ever have. Love the scene where he stops the rape and the final scene suggests to me that Negan will use Alpha's head as a bargaining chip or peace offering. He won't gain control over a massive group in one issue, though I think it will start a potential inner war for power. Negan's days are numbered though -- I'm convinced. Also, awesome look into Alpha's character this issue to send her off.
>>
>>84300109

>Negan's days are numbered
I see him dying around October with series 7 returning, it would make sense and with him getting his backstory told revealing more of his past would make even more sense.

So since it's basically confirmed now Alpha is not Stephanie I'm looking forward to what the radio plotline will be even more now.
>>
How will the citizens react to Alpha being decapitated? A lot of them were calling for her or Lydia's head and Negan basically gave them what they wanted. Also loved the irony behind her death.
>>
>>84300212

Why would it make sense to kill Negan off? If the new season is gonna make him popular and attract new readers, killing him off would be the dumbest thing to do.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>84300571
You're good people Anon.
>>
>>84300594

Who do you reckon could play Beta in S10?
>>
>>
>>
>>84300689
>Negan goes to summer camp
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>84300734

Well someone is jealous of Negan
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>84300821

I think we should enter Negan calling The Whisperers "Fucking weirdest weirdos ever", into the 4chan banner contest.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
and that's all
>>
>>84298646
>Do you think Lydia would be the type to seek vengeance against Negan for him killing her mother?
Maybe. Remember when Lydia left Alpha, in her mind, she have the notion Alpha never wanted her.

The only way Lydia would want vegeance against Negan is and when Rick decide to talk to her albiet one-on-one and tell Lydia that Alpha wept for her and all. Give Lydia the behind-the-scenes details she didn't get to see. Then, maybe that could provoke Lydia into action too.

Well, first, Rick should visit Hilltop and talk to both Carl and Lydia.
>>
>>84300938

I'm guessing those Whispers in the background are going to be PISSED when they learn Negan killed Alpha there, I'd imagine he'd fight his way and kill a couple before fleeing back to Alexandria.
>>
So how far along is "Here's Negan?"

I only remember someone scanning the first part a while back.
>>
>>84301006
Just two in I think. I'd love to read the second but I don't think there see any scans out there
>>
>>84300445
>Why would it make sense to kill Negan off?
Not that anon, yet I don't think Kirkman'll let the popularity of the show affect the comic. If he won't die by October, then I could say by the end of 2016 or entering into 2017.
>>
>>84301006

Only three issues so far, still don't understand why they couldn't have had it in the actual Walking Dead book, I understand advertising the other Image stuff but it would've been so much better to read the actual thing in TWD. How long is each preview in TWD? I think they could've had two Here's Negan issues at the end and still got away with it.

Also, speaking of previews could someone check their printed #154? I think the Jupiter's Legacy 2 preview in mine is upside down and in reverse, seems like a misprint.
>>
>>84300910
Negan is magnificent.
>>
>>84300938
>I can't wait to show my best bud Rick this new shit I got
>>
>>84298406
>So is Beta new leader now?
I believe so. I think, although he didn't kill Alpha, take the helm of leadership and lead the Whispers into war.
>>
File: 1452883076145.png (91 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1452883076145.png
91 KB, 300x259
>YFW the TV show pulled that goddamned nutless Negan Killed...LOL cliff hanger
>>
>>84300430
>How will the citizens react to Alpha being decapitated?
Beta. I think he is the key to the war, I think Kirkman'll make Beta eulogize over Alpha and convince the Whispers she weren't a horrible leader. Give one of those "She did more for this group then anyone here" type speeches.
>>
>>84301290

Beta is without a doubt going to help mend the relationship between The Whispers and the communities but since Eugine mentioned how they are crazy people to Stephanie she'll show up at the worst possible time and ruin everything for them just as they are coming to an official peace agreement.
>>
>>84301290
Nah, it's going to turn out that Beta is fucking nuts and was only kept in check because he had a thing for alpha. With her gone, he's going to say this was their plan all along and start a war, while Negan watches the whole thing keking all the way. Maybe he'll even try to become general of the army since Rick is in no shape to lead a military outfit.
>>
>>84300633
>I have sworn to never challenge you
With the death of Alpha, maybe now Kirkman can reveal why he is loyal to her and give him a backstory.
>>
>>84301456
>Beat
>Peace agreement

Nah, he's going for blood. He's all about that honor shit and since Negan just slipped in and decapitated his waifu and leader, he's going to blame Rick and crew for it.
>>
>>84300704
>I know I'll get one when it's time
Mfw Negan is sadistic enough to wear Alpha's skin. Adding more salt into Beta's wound he killed her.
>>
>>84301880

He's in love with her and he wants to fuck her.
>>
>>84302010
That's be hilarious but I don't see it happening
>>
>>84302023
Thanks Kirkman, hopefully you can reveal something more meaningful beyond that.
>>
>>84302356

Well, I'm sorry you've never been in love but it has been a big motivation for a lot of characters in comics and movies over the years.
>>
So how would you rate Alpha as an antagonist overall now that she's over and done, as memorable as The Gov and Negan, how will comic readers and Walking Dead fans look back at her in the future?
>>
>>84302600
>She let her kid get raped. I guess that was evil.

She has literally done nothing else except kill Eugenes babbu.
>>
>>84302539
I don't mind Beta's love for Alpha being the motivator. I'd like to understand his reasoning is all beyond the usual "I wanted to fuck her." I don't expect an entire backstory issue, however, I do want him to make a nod of sorts to her because it is interesting, his love for Alpha. This seven foot tall character followed a five foot seven inches (?) women and didn't dethrown her during her leadership even though he could have, it would be interesting to explore their dynamic.
>>
>>84302600
For an antagonistic character, I'd say Alpha was a realistic villian against characters like the Governor and Negan. Although, she may not get recognized as iconic as them.

And, her death, too is great. She didn't die in this glorious fashion or iconic way, she died very normally or how I would expect a character to die if it were in reality.

I wouldn't mind more of these anti-climatic deaths in upcoming issues.
>>
>>84302843

Ok, but in my opinion it would be redundant and boring.
>>
>>84300938
That was brilliant Negan, Alfa kills and back to Alexandria with his head, thus you should obtain the support of the people and divide the population into those who support Rick and those who support you.

Fucking brilliant
>>
>You realize Beta is called Beta because he's a beta orbiter
>>
What's your opinion on what Negan said this issue? Was it bullshit or was he honest?
>>
>>84303207
That's why I said WITHOUT a backstory issue.

Example: >>84300879
All Negan said was he lost someone dear and it broke him. That's all. However, vague, it give contect to who he is.

Beta could easily summarized his relationship with Alpha in a single panel i.e., "She saved my life this one time..." so, I don't see how boring and redundant it will be to mention it in passing.
>>
>>84304411
Honest. I think that is how he were able to make Alpha drop her defense and killed her, he spoke honestly.

Yeah, in the beginning is questionable and he likely waxed bullshit, however, I'd like to believe in the moments with Alpha he was honest.
>>
>>84304411

I think a lot of it was honest, he brought up his wife (The person he said "fell apart" and he lost). Being honest was probably the best way to get into The Whisperers and close to Alpha. He just wasn't honest about his true intentions of joining them.
>>
>>84303207
>redundant
>boring
How? Beta don't have to elaborately explain the relationship he had with Alpha. Only give context to make readers draw a conclusion of their relationship.

He'll likely mourn for her anyway and let slip how he viewed her and all next issue.
>>
>>84304411
He lied to Alpha regarding his motivations to assimilate into their community, however, he was honest with Alpha when he opened up to her.
>>
File: 1466011748402.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1466011748402.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>84301880
>reveal why he is loyal to her
like theres more than one reason for a situation like that
>>
>>84305474

But you can already draw your conclusion based on this issue and the previous ones. Beta is in love with Alfa and that's why he doesn't kill her and take over. Like Negan said, Alfa realizes because of Beta no one fucks with her.
>>
>>84305986
>Alfa
You stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>84301252
>YFW the TV show pulled that goddamned nutless Negan Killed...LOL cliff hanger

Can you try that again? In English this time, Paco.
>>
>It's another POV cliffhanger when Negan decapitates Alpha in the S10 finale
>>
>>84306327
I would love to see an episode with Negan and Alpha in a season finale, and Rick's group just not there at all.
>>
>>84300885
Oh shit, absolutely yes.
>>
>>84308180

I think it'd make a great 2 hour long season finale, no Rick, no Carl, no Alexandria bullshit, just Negan chilling with The Whispers then he decapitates Alpha in the last couple minutes either walks away nonchalantly while tossing Alpha's head in the air or prepping a skin suit.

>>84308310

Could we even get the size or dimension right, how would it look?
>>
>>84302600
For one, I'm really happy that we got an entirely new kind of villain creatively conceived from the "walker blood is repellent" concept.

If we got any more evil dictators/violent communities or cannibals, my interest would have waned.

Also, I really like how the setting has changed.

No more cars or hunting for canned food. How long has it been in universe, five years? All of the canned food must have long since been picked clean, and I'm shit at science, but if it hasn't been looted already, gasoline evaporates, right? Plus, since most cars have been off for years, you can't just hop in one and take off like GTA, the battery would be dead and everything.

I'm happy to see the survivors move on to horse riding and hunting. I've always thought that because of the walker apocalypse, wild animals and fish would repopulate like crazy with no organized hunting, so why don't survivors take out a fishing pole instead of looking for that can of beans? No wonder most of the thriving survivors happen to be rednecks, it must be paradise for them.
>>
>>84303494
Exactly what I thought.

How is he going to react when he learns Negan iced Alpha?

>REEEEEEEEE NEGANS GET OUT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>84309028
>>84309028

We'll probably see it next issue, Negan will probably be chased all the way to Alexandria or Maggy might have one of her patrols capture her, he might even go willingly with them.
>>
Do you think Beta will be as popular of a character Kirkman has claimed, how is his reception among Walking Dead fans so far? I did love his introduction and banter with Negan is pretty great. No idea if he'd live up to being on the same levels as Alpha but we'll see.
>>
>>84306327
A POV decapitation scene from Alpha's view would be fucking awesome. Doubt they'd have the balls to pull it off.
>>
>>84300780
Negan's slight honor is really odd sometimes.
>>
>>84309028

Could someone redraw the Pepe image screaming that with Beta?
>>
>>84300938

FUCKING YES !!!!

YES !!! YES !!!

OH MY GOD ! THAT BITCH IS FINALLY DEAD !
>>
>>84301126
>Also, speaking of previews could someone check their printed #154? I think the Jupiter's Legacy 2 preview in mine is upside down and in reverse, seems like a misprint.

That's how it's supposed to be. Shame on me if this was a ruse; you got me to dig out my floppy of 154. Shame on you if you didn't realize that you just flip the comic over to read the preview.
>>
How long did it take you to realize Alpha was really just prison Glenn with the bald head?
>>
>>84300780
>>84300807
>>84300840
I haven't been reading walking dead but for a while but isn't Neagan a psycho who bashes people's brains in?
>>
>>84302843
>didn't dethrown her during her leadership even though he could have

Beta was not interested in dethroning her.

His name is BETA. A little on the nose, even for Kirkman. It should be obvious that Beta is intended to be a white knight who's been friendzoned hard.

He didn't want to lead the Whisperers, he wanted Alpha to love him. He'll sure as shit lead them now though, to avenge her.
>>
>>84309875
Negan's character is much more complex than that.
>>
>>84309956
And this issue proved it.
As the other anon said, now people will be divided in supporting Rick or Negan.
>>
>>84300938
BEST BOY
E
S
T
B
O
Y
>>
>>84300938
Horrible thought though...what if Lydia or Carl kills him because of this?
>>
>>84311275

They will probably kill him together.
>>
>>84300780
Man you gotta love Neegan. Crazy asshole, but still has his line.
>>
>>84309917
I dunno, on one hand Negan did earn the right to be leader by their own rules.

On the other, Beta offers free rape.
>>
>>84311342
I'm hating this.

Pussy ruins everything.
>>
>>84311419

>Carl still hasn't apologized for basically starting this whole thing, getting Eugine's wife killed along with Ezekiel and several other people because he was thinking with his dick

Speaking of Carl, I wonder if he'll build something useful, I'm looking forward to that, seeing a new type of weapon or an augment for Rick would be cool.

>>84311414

A Beta and Negan campaign to be the leaders of The Whispers reminds me of that scene from The Simpsons with Kang and Kodos running for president.

Beta: Rape for all
Crowd: BOOOOOO
Beta: Alright then, rape for some, no rape for others and miniature American flags for all
Crowd: YAAAAA
>>
Anyone else love the parallel to Negan giving a lecture on how Alpha's society was flawed due ot the whole rape thing while Alpha was showcasing how flawed Rick's society was before being decapitated and decapitating a bunch of survivors? That was a nice touch I reckon.
>>
>>84300821
>>84300840

Jesus. There's still a fucking person in Negan. I mean, I know he thinks rape is vile, but...damn. That shit he said about civilization is pretty much spot on.
>>
How do you see The Whispers conflict ending? I see a similar ending to The Hunters arc, Rick and everyone know that The Whispers can't be allowed to live due to how batshit insane they are so they basically kill them all, that includes Lydia, because with her still in the community it would remind people of all the trauma The Whispers put them through, either Carl mercy kills her just as we find out she's pregnant or Rick does in secret.
>>
>>84300927
>you'll never have your throat slashed then have your murderer softly whisper you to sleep
>>
>>84313740

This is also Negan after being the captive of Rick for a while. There was a point there where Rick's talk was actually somewhat winning Negan over.
>>
>>84308977
First off too long didnt read. I did read it
You are glossing over that while nobody is shooting at animals animals are still killing animals to survive and zombies also eat animals.
>>
>>84309795
The moment i finished reading your post.
>>
>>84311414
I raise my glass to you kind sir.
That last sentence was comedic genius.
>>
>>84311275
>Horrible thought though...what if Lydia or Carl kills him because of this?

Carl already promised Negan that he'll kill him. Now he'll get his chance.
>>
>>84315469
I pretty much accept that Negan is on borrowed time, I just don't want Lydia to do it or for Carl to do it for her.
>>
>>84300938
I'm willing to go out there and say that this act is Negan obviously trying to get into Ricks good graces and will eventually end up with Negan getting control of the Saviors again only working with Rick. basically turning them into their fighting force against the Whisperers.
>>
>>84300840
Negan's grandstatnding, he enjoyed everything
>>
>>84315641
eh I don't think so. I think he made it look like he enjoyed what he did simply as a fear tactic.
>>
I was hoping though that the voice Eugene was speaking to all this time was Alpha, so I guess that might not be the case. I just could see it as Alpha's way of sort of confessing, venting her true feelings, fears, etc in a way.
>>
As awesome as this issue was, I'm a bit disappointed Alpha is dead already.
>>
Still pissed my boy Abraham died. Stopped reading it since.
>>
>>84302707
And a shit-ton of other people
>>
>>84313856
Negan will assume Beta will be a weak leader because of him being Alpha's bitch, but with Alpha dead I think Beta will be pissed Negan killed his waifu, so he's going to go all out and attempt to invade Alexandria which he'll track Negan to.

Alexandria will get their asses handed to them during the first battle, and there'll probably be some other battles throughout the story arc, but I'm thinking by the end the people on the other end of the radio Eugene fixed will come aid them because they'll end up having tons of military equipment or something, and they'll wipe all the whisperers out.

The next story arc will focus on inner turmoil within the groups, like Maggie having a falling out with Rick for trusting Negan during the whisperer war.
>>
>>84297204
>tradewait Walking Dead
>be literally incapable of discussing it online
I'm sure we'll have some sweet talks once it ends, right?
>>
File: Negan.jpg (50 KB, 336x500) Image search: [Google]
Negan.jpg
50 KB, 336x500
>>84300938
>mfw
>>
>>84300938
Give me a bowl-cut and call me Hitler, because I did NAZI that coming.
>>
>>84297504
Imagine plucking its teeth and going to town as it fiendishly tries to eat your dick and balls.
>>
>>84309390
>o idea if he'd live up to being on the same levels as Alpha
I already like him more than Alpha. He's fun and is fucking sweet looking.

Beta > Alpha > Lydia
>>
File: saved.jpg (241 KB, 994x793) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
241 KB, 994x793
>>84300654
>>
File: >when u fuggin da boosi.jpg (475 KB, 1988x735) Image search: [Google]
>when u fuggin da boosi.jpg
475 KB, 1988x735
>>84300927
>>
>>84300734
How is he so strong?
>>
So where's Rick?
>>
>>84320000

checked
>>
>>84320000
Checking out dem dubs.
>>
>>84318752

saved. he should have fucked the ape piss out of her
>>
>>84300910
I admit that caught me by surprise and it's a twist with a lot of potential.

For a book that's been going for 150+ issues, it's a rare event.
>>
>>84300910
>>
>>84322697
i laughed
>>
>>84319433
He isn't those are decomposing corpses anon. At most they are 120 a piece and Negan is at least 6 foot 2. I can do that with two alive girls easily and I'm just as fit as Negan and i'm only 6 foot. Not to mention how Negan had nothing to do but push ups for like 4 years.
>>
>>84319433
He's a big guy.
>>
The Walking Dead 156 (2016) (Digital) (Minutemen-Acan)
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/hA4XkIlt/file.html

139+: http://pastebin.com/ZME2g6iD
>>
>>84300654
I feel you man, I feel you.
>>
File: Negan over alpha.png (1 MB, 1952x972) Image search: [Google]
Negan over alpha.png
1 MB, 1952x972
>>84300855
Oh Negan, you're so cheesy with your romance.
>>
>>84300910
And this is why I this fucker.
>>
>>84324386
Why I love this fucker*
>>
File: 1454271420723.gif (1 MB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
1454271420723.gif
1 MB, 478x360
>>84300938
Holy shit I love this fucker now!
>>
I wanted him to fuck her and Beta catch them in the act so bad
>>
File: 157_cover.jpg (766 KB, 667x1024) Image search: [Google]
157_cover.jpg
766 KB, 667x1024
>all these people thinking Negan is good
>157 is titled whisperer war
>>
>>84324150
ty dude
>>
File: WD-Negan-1-final-1-EMBED-b8cd1.jpg (89 KB, 500x753) Image search: [Google]
WD-Negan-1-final-1-EMBED-b8cd1.jpg
89 KB, 500x753
So when are we getting the rest of this?
>>
>>84325388
Good, bad... he's the guy with the biggest gun down his pants.
>>
>>84325388
it'll be Beta attacking, Negan CLEARLY wants to gain favor from Rick by offing Alpha.

Negan wants to rejoin the society that Rick has built, he doesn't want to go living in the woods with the rapists.
>>
>>84325724
Maybe he wants to burn Rick's civilization to the ground and start his own, with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>84325744
it was pretty fucking clear he liked all of it, he told Rick as much and tried to ingratiate himself to Rick in multiple ways (door being open and not leaving)

he already tried to run things and he failed, remember?
>>
>>84325783
Something just tells me Negan isn't wearing his heart on his sleeve, like we saw with his little talk with Alpha. Maybe he's just hiding his psychotic rage.
I don't know, I just don't expect him to live forever and him snaking his way back from the wilderness just seems like it would mean he'd be around for a long time yet.
Not that I'm complaining if it works out for him, mind you.
>>
alpha has the shittiest design
>tank top over shirt
>arm sleeves
kek
i know the artist the replaced the guy that did the first 6 chapters is bad
but holy kukin kek
>>
I like Adlard.
>>
Anyone else surprised by the amount of great panels in this issue which could make for some awesome potential banners in the contest? Let me think we've got:

>Negan calling The Whispers "The weirdest, fucking weirdos" he's ever met
>Negan commented on whether it's okay this is giving him an erection

I'm sure a couple more but this issue was just that fantastic though I would've liked at least two issues spent in The Whispers camp since it just feels two sudden Alpha is dead now.
>>
>>84325414

Is that the Negan origin comic? pls post
>>
>>84326051

I'm looking forward to what the next big bad will look like, I could imagine Stephanie switching sides from her group to Alexandria but I'd really like to see Magna and her people get more attention. With them being in the militia I imagine Rick will send out a small search party involving them to greet the radio group.
>>
What are some essential /negancore/ issues? Ive only ever read the Govenor arc.
>>
>>84326344

From memory:

100-107
111-114
115-126
153-156
>>
>Negan is really wearing his dead wife's jacket
>>
>>84300571
Bless you Bump
>>
>>84325388
Its like the windmill foreshadowed her demise
>>
>>84326344

These from here >>84326484
>141
>150
>153-156

Can be found here:
>>84324150
>http://pastebin.com/ZME2g6iD
>>
>>84327568

I forgot about #149 too, great Negan cover as well.
>>
>>84303347
>>84315636

Yeah, I kinda of see Negan using this to get to be army chief and basically offer to go to war for resurces and annexation all around the place, and people loving it because he killed Alpha and he's fucking Negan, of course he knows his shit.

Knowing him, he may actually be content with it, instead of using it as a way to stage a coup.
>>
>>84328243
>instead of using it as a way to stage a coup
But how will we force drama and conflict then?
>>
>>84328270

Clearly Maggie would have some things to say about Negan being in charge of Rick's milita, though I wonder what will happen to Carl possibly leading The Saviors, would he actually do it now just to keep them in check or if Negan is possibly becoming general then will The Saviors quiet down on their plans to raze Alexandria again or would they be fine with him leading and The Sanctuary becoming the militia's home.
>>
if i can get my hands on here's negan 2 and 3 today i'll scanned them
>>
>>84329091

How many printings did they do for each one? I don't think my LCS had enough or didn't order too many or advertised it well at but I had to resort to using ebay to get #1
>>
>>84329091
3 will be enough, 2 is on KAT
>>
>>84329091
And post it in the Win-O'-Thread
>>
>>84298155
Negan is the new Alpha. The person that kills an Alpha becomes the Alpha. Therefore negan has a new army to lead
>>
>>84330176

Negan wasn't an official Whisper though, he just observed them for a few days to see how they lived. I'd like to see a Whisperer civil war of sorts, Beta, being second in command assumes power now that Alpha is dead but another party comes forward demanding he steps down due to the fact he never officially claimed the title.
>>
>>84326311
Thats all there is thats why im wondering when it's getting released.
>>
>>84331286
parts 1-3 are out and 4 is at the end of the month
>>
>>84325414
>>
>>84331565
>>
>>84331582
>>
>>84331603
>>
>>84331630
>>
>>84331649
>>
>>84331565
MOTHERFUCKING WHAT HOW DID THIS FLY UNDER MY RADAR

Googlin now
>>
>>84331666
>>
>Negan is burning his wife's body in the preview from Here's Negan #1
>>
File: Here's Negan 3 - 1.png (2 MB, 902x1369) Image search: [Google]
Here's Negan 3 - 1.png
2 MB, 902x1369
>>
File: Here's Negan 3 - 2.png (2 MB, 893x1336) Image search: [Google]
Here's Negan 3 - 2.png
2 MB, 893x1336
>>84332128
>>
File: Here's Negan 3 - 3.png (2 MB, 891x1339) Image search: [Google]
Here's Negan 3 - 3.png
2 MB, 891x1339
>>84332216
>>
File: Here's Negan 3 - 4.png (2 MB, 893x1358) Image search: [Google]
Here's Negan 3 - 4.png
2 MB, 893x1358
>>84332297
>>
>>84332374
Well this can only lead to heartbreak as he has to kill his wife as soon as she dies.
>>
...so did negan see his wife in alpha being that alpha is bald and his wife lost her hair?

thats the attraction but hes heartless and cuts her head off

i love negan
>>
>>84332583
Lucille will forever be his waifu.
>>
>>84332374

What are the chances this is just a random assault on a hospital and not the actual outbreak itself? They would've mentioned people getting sick leading up to it but since Negan's wife had cancer I'm guessing it wasn't important or he would've dismissed it as the flu.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.