[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been put in charge of Superman and want to bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Red Undies.jpg (48 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Red Undies.jpg
48 KB, 636x358
You've been put in charge of Superman and want to bring back the red trunks, but higher ups won't let you make it permanent. What's the most ridiculous way you can justify having his crotch area appear to be red.

>Clark is at home with Lois when he hears a cry for help. He puts on his costume and prepares to leave only to find a pen spilled onto his suit. Clark doesn't want people to think he soiled himself and covers up the stain with the nearest available item, a fresh out the dryer pair of red underwear.
>>
>>84294726

I become Neil Adams and write Coming of the Supermen
>>
File: Superman__2016___002_012.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Superman__2016___002_012.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Just do what Gleason does and put his crotch in the shadows a bunch even if it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>84294751
Adams will save DC
>>
File: arkhamorigins_trunks.jpg (9 KB, 166x120) Image search: [Google]
arkhamorigins_trunks.jpg
9 KB, 166x120
>>84294726
>>
>>84294851
Red trousers with Blue plates on top?
>>
Why would I want to have my superhero wear their underwear above their pants. Unless it's a woman.
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>84294943
>>
>>84294726
Is blue pants the equivalent of sonic's blue arms for /co/?
>>
>>84294943
We can't we use this outfit for Superman? Give him the red trunks, but no pants and also a crop top.
>>
>>84295173
>>84295018

I doubt it is, but I like the idea of this being samefag
>>
>>84294726
An alien comes to earth who can see through anything colored blue.
So superman wears red underpants so the alien doesn't turn gay for his super dong
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.