[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever get his own series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sunshine_Superman_001.jpg (196 KB, 349x812) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine_Superman_001.jpg
196 KB, 349x812
Will they ever get his own series?
>>
>>84281786
>nigger superman
what sjw came up with this trash???????
>>
Probably not, but I can always hope.
I want to see Brother Power again.
>>
>>84281820
Im glad there are more who want it, earth 47 deserves more it has so much potential.
i love there batman hes such a deviation.
>>
>>84281898
But Batman is a deviant in all universes: it's a constant.
>>
someday they'll get an ongoing written by milligan in his prime and art by christian ward
>>
>>84282447
You hardly ever see a cowardly bright clothed batman.
>>
>>84282604
His vampire parents were killed by light, so he became the thing he fears most.
>>
>>84281814
he actually fits in this universe.

And thank God I am not the only one who wants more Earth-47
>>
>>84281786
Saw alot of them in animal man, the vertigo run. Just fyi, more than usually seen of then. Still not alot but fun. You see those three exactly and a little bit more about their powers. It was fun.
>>
>>84283506
I want to read Animal Man after Morrison's Doom Patrol storytime. Now I want to read more.
>>
>>84283554
Hah, I wanna read doom patrol, I really enjoyed the animal man series despite already knowing the basic ending of Morrisons run. The spoiler itself almost ruined the series, and I was upset that it goes like that, but after reading it, he really took you down a path that you can accept and enjoy anyways. I read it sober and reread it high, was fanFUCKINGtastic.
>>
>>84283728
Doom Patrol was literally 2deep4me stuff but hell I couldn't stop enjoy that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.