[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see in the solo Batman DCEU movie? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 16
File: Batfleck.jpg (299 KB, 1900x952) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck.jpg
299 KB, 1900x952
What would you like to see in the solo Batman DCEU movie? Do you want it to take place during the present day, or be a prequel, taking place during Batman's career prior to Man of Steel? Any stories you want them to adapt or take inspiration from?
>>
>>84280753
A lot of rape.
I want to see Batman raped, I want to see the Joker raped, and I want to see Barbara with diarrhea.
>>
>>84280753
No prequel. Batman's origin has been covered too many times already. Should definitely be post BvS
>>
>>84280967
Well, I didn't specify it had to be his origins. A prequel could take place anywhere in his career prior to MOS.
>>
Batman singing in costume in front of a crowd.
>>
>>84280753
I just want Under the red hood, that's it, and i don't want shitty Jason like in the Arkham Knight
>>
>>84280753
Bane breaks all the criminals out of Arkham. Batman defeats each methodically. Bane gets his back broken instead of vice-versa. I liked the Batman of this universe: he was clearly at the very top of the pyramid. An unstoppable force, with the Joker dealing his only blow (Jason's death). People need to understand why Batman was so angry at being removed from the throne as the most powerful being on earth.
>>
>>84281465
So you'd ruin the entire point of Knightfall, take away Bane's claim to fame? Bruce retired because of Jason's death, not because he lost for once. And when Superman and Zod fought, he wasn't angry because he wasn't the strongest anymore, but because of all the destruction and death they caused.
>>
If they use Mr. Freeze, they adapt his animated version and nothing else.
And he is not a blind murderer except against the people that fucked over Nora.
>>
>>84280753
Call me crazy. But I'd like a street level noir detective story with Batman - something akin to what Azzarello and Risso did with Broken City. You can show one or even multiple villains but I'm tired of the master plan that's gonna kill X amounts of people. I wanna see some crime and some gritty (gritty, not edgy) crimefighting, some clues, some Batman chasing wrong clues, things like that.
We've had action Batman for decades and it's fine, but I'd like some detective Batman for once.
>>
>>84280753
Just give me Red Hood and I will be satisfied.
>>
>>84280753
I want members of the Bat family to make some appearances. Never happens in the live action movies asied from that Shumacher shit that had Dick Grayson in it. I would love to see Batfleck interacting with Nightwing as played by.....who would make a good Nightwing?
>>
>>84281621
I always thought that one of the primary reasons Bane was able to pull it off was because of Superman's death. With no Superman, Batman doesn't have that trauma wearing him down. I really do think that it would work in the DCEU because Snyder has done a lot of things showing the impact having a later Superman has on the universe.

>Bruce retired because of Jason's death, not because he lost for once.
Did they ever say that Batman retired immediately after Jason's death? I'd like to know for sure. It would make sense though.

>when Superman and Zod fought, he wasn't angry because he wasn't the strongest anymore, but because of all the destruction and death they caused.
I was felt like his impotence was also a factor, but that the destruction was the main cause. Still, the Batman was the most powerful person on earth who dealt with mankind, with Atlanteans and Amazons sticking to their own. It would be nice to see him at his best, rather than at his worst as some people want.
>>
>>84281700
>>84281829
Yeah we've been lacking in some aspects in the films. We've never really saw a true detective Batman, and there's a lack of focus on the Batfamily. Hopefully they show them in the solo films. Maybe have Barbara Gordon as Oracle and Dick Grayson as Nightwing.
I'd enjoy seeing a detective Batman film with them as supporting characters, then in a sequel expand on the Batfamily element with an adaption of Under the Red Hood perhaps, with flashbacks to Death in the Family.
>>
>>84281917
>Did they ever say that Batman retired immediately after Jason's death? I'd like to know for sure. It would make sense though.
Snyder said that Robin (Jason) has been dead for 10 years. Jason in TDKR was also dead for 10 years and his death is the reason that made Bruce retire.

So, I guess it's yes.
>>
File: Aneb.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
Aneb.gif
2 MB, 371x500
>>84281465
>>84281621
>>84281917
>>
>>84282021
Batfamily is cancer and having them in the movies would just increase the shitposting on /co/
>>
>>84282021
>We've never really saw a true detective Batman
I'm so glad Affleck confirmed that the solo movie will put more of an emphasis on his detective side. BvS showed a glimpse of it, but having full on World's Greatest Detective will be great. Hopefully the title will be "World's Greatest Detective."
>>
>>84282245
Seeing as there's a Robin statue in the Batcave the Batfamily will probably happen regardless.
>>
Adapt some supernatural stuff like Milligan's Dark knight dark city or the cult, especially the former since it would show a non goofy riddler, detetive Batman and a different take on Batman's origin. They can also show a few rogues for Batman to beat up and investigate on Riddler.
>>
Blue cape and cowl.
>>
>>84282346
There's still no need to have any one else other than Robin and a cameo or name drop by Nightwing.
>>
>>84282417
This reminds me. I'd like a cameo of Vic Sage and Jim Corrigan. That would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>84282505
I think having Red Hood, nightwing and Batgirl (or oracle) will be good and more than enough.
>>
If they do Under the Red Hood, how would you want them to handle Jason's death/resurrection?
>>
>>84282644
Why would you do a story of a character coming back to life when that character has never been established and his return would simply be confusing to the crowd?
>>
>>84282644
>>84282592
Red Hood is shit. I hope they don't resurrect Jason. Let him be Batman's biggest mistake, and introduce Tim or Damian as the next Robin.
>>
>>84282725
Because that seems the most likely direction and for what ever reason DC has a hard on for retelling UTRH
>>
>>84282746
Why do they need to introduce a new Robin? I think it's fine with Jason staying dead though.
>>
>>84282766
Based on what? Just the shot of the dead Robin's suit? They didn't even mention his name; I bet Snyder wanted it to be Dick and him being the only Robin that ever existed, to only not have to deal with that.
>>
>>84282836
I thought that too, but they chickened out and confirmed it was Jason. Still, it could be possible that Jason was the only Robin, or that Dick became Red Hood. Otherwise the "how many good men are left" speech wouldn't make much sense, and it would raise the question of why Batman didn't ask Dick for help against Superman.
>>
>>84280753
My wishlist:
>no prequel, but somehow separate from the ''Injustice'' storyline. independent.
>one or two well-known villains
>no giant blockbuster CGI shenanigans, I want to keep it smaller
>mainly hand-to-hand combat fights
>make it moody and cold like BvS, let it have silent moments (like Alfred chopping firewood)
>no any particular storyline from the comics, but still be open for inspiration
>no batfamily, but tell us about the dead(?) robin
>Gordon and Alfred in on the action and in significant roles
>well-known, oscar-worthy female co-star and character
>detective work
>a lot of Bruce, but also a lot of Batman horror
>>
>>84280753
reboot, with an interwar batman movie taking its ques from Batman the animated series and his original bill finger detective comics run, and featuring Robing, Boy Wonder
>>
>>84282746
Batman shouldn't even have a Robin after what happened to Jason.

And Red Hood is a good character. Having him in DCEU will do them a lot of good especially considering how many casuals loves him and wants him to be in.
>>
How about an adaption of Long Halloween during Batman's early years?
>>
Black Glove or bust
>>
>>84280869
Isn't that what Zack Snyder said he wanted to do?
>>
>>84280753
I really just want them to stop making Batman movies

I feel like at this stage we've seen pretty much every approach that's worth taking and a few that weren't, and I don't feel any excitement at all at the thought of yet another Batman movie, let alone a whole bunch of them

Oh, yeah, sure, they could make some JL movies, but what's the point? It would be like some near-Star Wars clone taking off and really getting pushed hard. We've seen superhero team ups. We've even seen a couple of different takes on that from different studios - FOX, Universal - going back more than a decade now. You really have to stop and ask yourself why it matters so much to see a JL movie at all, let alone a dozen of them stretched over another decade

Sure, you may not like Marvel movies and you may have a mad-on for the Justice League, but that - at least the second part of that - is just fanboyism. Nobody should care so much that the fucking Batman Squad aren't getting a movie when Team Iron Man got one. It's just retarded, and the palpable fear of Warner not getting their bloated shitfest out before audiences get wise and stop going to these things is just awful, it really stinks everything up

We could have had a Wonder Woman movie without another Batman movie. We could have had an Aquaman movie without another Batman movie. We could have had a Flash movie without another Batman movie. We could even have had another Superman movie without another Batman movie, if they hadn't gone and fucked that up too, but instead we're getting them all mashed together because someone else took a risk and proved crossover universes work

Where's the WB that takes risks? Where is the next original franchise going to come from? Sure they had a bust on Jupiter Ascending but that was because it was a bad film, not a bad idea

Making original properties and really throwing everything at them is not a bad idea, but one non-starter franchise later and they're sucking Batman's tiny cock
>>
File: wink.png (158 KB, 289x307) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
158 KB, 289x307
>>84283014
>And Red Hood is a good character
>>
File: 1435694285180.png (234 KB, 306x531) Image search: [Google]
1435694285180.png
234 KB, 306x531
>>84283070
>>
File: Kill Me Now.jpg (55 KB, 626x438) Image search: [Google]
Kill Me Now.jpg
55 KB, 626x438
>>84280753
I just want a good fucking movie.

But by the end of next year, the DCEU will probably 0 for 5.

Snyder fired when?
>>
>>84283070
Just don't watch the Batman movie lol. Watch the WW, Flash, Cyborg(?) and Aquaman movies. Problem solved.
>>
>>84283158
You won't have your "muh Snyder" trump card for Suicide Squad so you need a new excuse for hating that one. Good luck finding one.
>>
>>84283129
He is, whether you like it or not.
>>
I'll post it every time I see you make this thread, Big Guy Ben.

Bats in the 40s or so kicking acehole in some purple gloves solving a murder mystery with detective skills in a very noir/horror mix kinda film. On film. Low effects. Less of your booty.

More of that Bats from BVS crawling on walls being creepy and shit, less murder (5 or 6, maybe none) for the not muhs, and if it's MY movie Bats is wearing the MOTHER FUCKING TRUNKS.

Love you, Big Based Ben; you're the hero we deserve.
>>
I hope it's literally two and a half hours of Batman shooting a line of low-level criminals in the head with a Glock so I can watch Batfags whine and cry about "muh no kill rule" and not muh Bats.
>>
>>84283215
Too bad pretty much everything about Suicide Squad short of maybe Margot Robbie looks terrible.
>>
>>84282882
>"how many good men are left"
I assumed he was referring to Dent. Casuals know him from Dark Knight, so it works.
>>
>>84283956
Oh yeah that's what I thought as well, but it falls short if he still has allies. I even thought Comissioner Gordon was dead too, but it seems I was wrong.
>>
File: 1465663893984.png (109 KB, 532x451) Image search: [Google]
1465663893984.png
109 KB, 532x451
>>84280753
i have full faith on ben to make a political thriller masterpiece, just to spite the "muh source material" fanboys
>>
>>84283737
Really? I thought she was the worst aspect of it. I liked the other parts. Looking forward to Captain Boomerang and Katana. Deadshot is still a 50/50 for me.
>>
File: image_by_trmartin0919-d8nvz79.jpg (423 KB, 855x2246) Image search: [Google]
image_by_trmartin0919-d8nvz79.jpg
423 KB, 855x2246
>>84280753
Killer Moth as the one true anti-batman he was, and Firefly who actually already appeared in the prequal comic of BvS. And also Scarecrow and Bane. More Bat-Toys, and more information on the Robins. Jack Ryder, Creeper is optional but also wanted. Purple gloves reference, more detectiveing
>>
>>84284435
What's Killer Moth's best appearance? I like his character but I haven't read many comics featuring him.
>>
>>84281363
This please.
>>
File: Killer_Moth-Firefly_01.jpg (433 KB, 816x904) Image search: [Google]
Killer_Moth-Firefly_01.jpg
433 KB, 816x904
>>84284529
The best thing I remember him in is Batgirl Year One
>>
>>84281363
>>84284556
>Brave and the Bold Music Meister episode adaptation
>>
>>84284589
Thanks buddy. I'll read it when I have a chance.
>>
Out of curiosity, if the DCEU were to make shows, what would you want to see?
>>
>>84284900
Zod and Jor El adventures.
Blue Beetle and Booster Gold adventures.
A show about Atlantis.
Maybe a show about The Question. Something dealing with the universe between Batman's retirement and return.
Show about the New Gods and Darkseid's origins. His training by taking over multiple planets after being wrecked by Earth, and how he eventually evolved his powers. I'd really appreciate seeing the first time he uses the omega beams.
>>
>>84281397
This. Its the best story IMO to explain the dark take batman has and allow for his growth into the batman he should be by the time JL starts. Confronting Jason, most likely the reason he quit, will be what allows him to become that Batman we want again, and instead of seeing a fall from grace, we get to watch his rebirth.
>>
>>84285016
>Zod and Jor El adventures
There's a prequel show in development for Syfy featuring Jor El's grandfather called Krypton. There's a pilot being made.
>Blue Beetle and Booster Gold adventures
There's talk of a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold movie being developed.
>>
>>84285016
Agents of ARGUS
>>
>>84284900
Wanna know what you guys think of this idea: On the topic of Batman, how about a Batman prequel tv show during his early years as a vigilante? They can adapt storylines, like season 1 could be Batman Year One, season 2 could be Long Halloween. They can show him taking in Dick Grayson and perhaps later Jason Todd, and have it run parallel to the movies set in the present day. It can show up Gotham and be a proper adaption.
>>
>>84280753
I want it to exist outside the shitty, shitty DCEU
>>
>>84285319
Sounds good, but I don't know if it can work as a sequel to Gotham. I would rather it be its own series so they can do their own versions of the villains.
>>
I want to see a younger Batman, so I'm pretty much screwed and have to wait for the next universe reboot.
>>
>>84285532
It's not a sequel to Gotham. It's set in the DCEU.
>>
>>84285609
Sorry I misread it. Yeah that could work. The only problem is the whole "TV shows can't interact with movies" meme that I don't understand. Can someone explain that to me?
>>
>>84285679
They can barely manage it with low budget comics. You think they'll be able to do it with movies and TV and the egos that go with those checks?
>>
This is probably not going to happen, but I would like to see Batman solve a mystery. It would be nice to have a smaller movie as well, not everything needs to this sweeping epic that takes several movies to unfold. Also, I would like to see another street level hero make an appearance (maybe Manhunter or Vigilante).
>>
>>84285795
I agree with all of this except for street level and manhunter being in the same sentence. I understand the detective angle but that dudes Martian Superman.
>>
>>84285823
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunter_(Kate_Spencer)
>>
If batman is OK with killing, then how would an UTRH work in the DCU? Batman would probably be OK with Jason offing the Joker
>>
>>84285874
No, Jason! Superman made me realize that what I was doing was wrong! Superman is so awesome! I won't let you do this, I have to honor Superman. What would Superman do in this situation?
>>
>>84280753
I just want horror Batman. Give me scary imagery and tense atmosphere almost like a haunted house, along with noir style detective action and mystery.
>>
>>84285679
I believe with Marvel, the tv and movie people are separate, and the movie people don't acknowledge the tv shows. With Dc, they mandate and choose what the tv shows can and can't use. For example, Arrow can't use the Suicide Squad, because they wanna use them for the movies. Flash and Arrow can't use Superman or Batman either, again, because of the movies. Which is stupid as hell.
Character embargoes have actually gone back all the way to the DC Animated Universe. Justice League couldn't use Batman characters, besides Batman himself, obscure villains and Joker/Harley because of the Nolan movies. Smallville couldn't use Batman either because of the Nolan movies as well.
The whole tv/movie situation with Marvel and Dc is a mess.
>>
>>84285931
You think it will change now that normies and casuals are getting introduced to multiple universes, and with the internet being widely accessible now? I sure hope so.
>>
>>84285679
>>84285931
Though because that Batman show concept is set in the DCEU, I feel they could get pass the character embargoes other shows have to deal with
>>
>>84280753
how in the fuck is that suit bullet proof.

i mean it's one thing to say "yeah the suit's high tech material" (like black panther taking a gattling gun to the dick) but to take a point blank shot to the back of the head and turn around to kill that opponent? that shit requires some explanation.

i bet it goes deep into batman's technology and he has some weird meta-human/otherworldly encounter. snyder will make batman into the tony stark of the DCEU
>>
File: batmark-redhood4.jpg (94 KB, 477x740) Image search: [Google]
batmark-redhood4.jpg
94 KB, 477x740
>>84285874
>I'll do it Batman, I'll KILL the Juggalo! But first.."
>Bruces eyes widen in horror as Jason, with his gun still on Bruce, pulls own the Jokers pants revealing his pale bare ass
>Somewhere in Gotham Gordon feels a tingling sensation in his gut, he knows that the prophecy will soon be realised
>Bruce unable to condone the rape of another man throws a Batarang at Jasons shoulder rendering his arm usless for the rest of his life as the joker quips about bat guano lube
>Jason blows up the building and escapes, leaving Bruce in shock
>>
>>84285319
>It can show up Gotham and be a proper adaption.
>set in DCEU
>proper adaptation
>>
>>84286674
You do realize that Batman wasn't edgy until Superman showed up right? It could be really close to the comics, except maybe he's better friends with Gordon to compensate for no Superman. Or maybe Green Arrow. Who knows?
>>
>>84280753
Obscure villains should at least make a cameo. Snyder loves the little details, so I hope that rubs off on Ben and he adds in a bunch of Easter eggs.
>>
>>84286055

It's only his black reinforced spots like his gauntlets and cowl that are bulletproof to a significant degree, we've got bulletproof material that can do that already, it's just expensive as shit to bother kitting people with the material.

If you're talking about the grey parts of his suit, he'd still get fucked up badly by rifles, that's why he bothers disabling most of heavy weaponry when he makes his entrance into the warehouse.
>>
Batman: Rules of Engagement
Batman: The Resurrection of Ra's
Batman: Gotham
>>
>>84282021
>>84282245
>>84282346
>>84282505
>>84282592
>>84282746
Pretty sure Affleck said something along the lines of "Batman is best when he has a family". He's one of us! I hope we get the Batfamily.
>>
>>84286055
That bit bothered me not because of the armored cowl, but because
1) Batman should not allow someone to get the drop on him like that, and
2) Even if the fabric stops the bullet, it still must've hit the back of his head with the strength of a motherfucker; it should've knocked him out.

The fact he just shrugged it off is not just strong fabrics, it's magic.
>>
>>84288129
Remember when people shit on him because of Daredevil, now he's pretty based.
>>
>>84287416
It wouldn't be that difficult too, Nolan wrote in Scarecrow in TDK and TDKR. You can have a scene or two of him fighting crime. Like have him going after someone like Zsasz in the opening, or have him fight someone in the middle as a break from the plot. Plus, adding in these villains will make this feel more like a fully realized world. It really would be easy to do.
>>
>>84280753
Damian .
>>
If they were to cast a younger actor to play an early Batman in flashbacks, a prequel or whatever, who'd you want to see?
>>
The original Black Mask story by Doug Moench adapted.
>>
>>84281397
Imagine Bruce trying to explain why he won't kill the Joker in this universe. "Sorry Jason, it's my one rule. I don't kill Clowns...."
>>
>>84290650
I'm guessing the in universe explanation will be Joker is that good, he can survive encounters with Batman, that and the Joker Immunity trope.
>>
>>84290650
>>84290784
The explanation as to the how Joker not been killed, I mean. As for the why he hasn't killed him, we'll have to see how they spin it if they do Under the Red Hood
>>
>>84290650
He hate Jason,
>>
>>84290855
Me too.
>>
We're basically getting Under the Red Hood so I guess I'll list my wants
>Penguin and Black Mask turf war
>Riddler has the dirt on Todd, but not his identity
>Joker as the wildcard as always
>Firefly and Clayface as hired muscle for either side of turf war.
Just a few ideas. Red Hood isnt exactly my first choice for a story but at least it allows multiple bat rogues to appear. That is if done properly
>>
>>84281700
>I wanna see some crime
but you do get crime in these movies. it is in fact a crime to blow up major sections of a city or act as a terrorist. it is a crime to invent things like fear gas and apply it to strangers
>>
>>84280869
Shut up Snyder.
>>
It'll probably be Solomon Grundy. I feel they're going to move away from the intellectual villain to the power villain in the new movies. Normally I'd say Bane, but they already got the big guy in the last Nolan film.
>>
>>84292190
That'd be stupid. They probably won't do that. Besides Bane and Grundy, to my knowledge, Batman doesn't really have strength based villains. They wouldn't limit themselves. There's no evidence to support they're going that route.
>>
>>84282644
>how would you want them to handle Jason's death/resurrection
He never died, Joker tricked Batman into thinking he did. It was all a joke.
>>
>>84292338
So Arkham Knight's interpretation? Though Joker would need a reason to keep Jason alive. Guess maybe Joker turned Jason into Red Hood?
>>
File: bamham1.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
bamham1.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
>>84280753
>What would you like to see in the solo Batman DCEU movie?
More of this.
>>
>>84292275
They going to go power villains because they want Batman to feel on some sort of level with Superman.
That's why they ditched the Nolanverse Batman.
>>
rather than have a movie where batman solves x crime, why not have a movie where batman deals with a conflict he can't so easily deal with by putting someone in jail? like say, a hugo strange story, in a fashion similar to his comics appearances, is out to replace batman in one form or another. Strange, or something he invents, is set out to replace batman and he can't really deal with it because it would be a condemnation of the same type of vigilantism he himself commits. this would lead to a heavy psychological story of "am I really stopping a villain if it's just someone trying to do a better job than me, or am I being selfish?" ya know, make it a moral and self-political conflict, not just a simple crime solving case
>>
I want a lot of detective work Batman, they have always yielded the best Batman stories.
>>
>>84292491
There's no proof they're going that way. Batman can stand up alongside Superman without them having to shoehorn in Batman fighting powerful villains in his own movies to prove it. In his solo movies they'll probably have Batman go against human villains, but in Justice League movies they can show Batman has ways to fight alongside the more powerful heroes.
>>
>>84292582
The proof if they got rid of the Nolanverse. That's more proof than you have.
>>
>Dark of the Night
>Anthology movie with 3-4 cases all happening in one night in Gotham
>Each requiring different skills and showing different character traits from Bruce
>Each having a common theme

Hell, to make it easier make it a holiday, like Christmas or Halloween.
>>
>>84280869
DAE HATE HAX SNYDER?????? XXXXXXXD not even a DCfag
>>
>>84292659
Your reasoning being they ended the Nolanverse makes no sense, that still doesn't explain your argument at all but whatever. I'm done, you're not shifting on your argument. It's like debating a wall. I guess we'll see a few years if you're right.
>>
Batman could easily be Rated R, especially with some of his villains. But I doubt they would, because PG-13 attracts more people, and movie making is a business.
>>
>>84290843
Joker was probably in hiding or arkham, batman has only been killing since metropolis, and not even that soon before BvS, according to the prequel comics. He's also not been outright killing people, he's just not worried if you die in the car he blew up. Also a lack of oversight by Snyder and co I guess. To explain the rule, all he needs to say is that he's been down that road, almost didn't come back from it, and he cant to it again because muh morals.
>>
>>84293289
Also Batman's argument will have even more to it because he knows exactly where Jason is coming from because he was guilty of it, but came back and made up for it. So it might be stronger because he came back from that road.
>>
Since we talked Batman to death, let's talk about the other aspects of the DCEU. Where do you think/hope they're taking Lex Luthor?
>>
>>84294125
>Where do you hope they're taking Lex Luthor?
I hope his time in Arkham mellows him out somehow, and allows him to become something other than a Joker with money.
>Where do you think they're taking Lex Luthor?
The exact opposite direction.
>>
>>84282417
That would be the coolest idea. All I really want is long ears, some scary mystery and a little actual detective work
>>
>>84294233
Yeah, I hope he becomes more like his comic version. Like maybe the harshness and madness of Arkham toughens him up for a lack of a better word, and he comes out stronger and more determined. Becomes less hammy, more cold and calculating. Though that remains to be seen.
>>
>>84294367
Joker drives him so wild he comes full circle and becomes cold and calculating

But Joker's loose in SS
>>
Batman retiring forever
Terry Mcginnis is the new DCEU Bats
Kevin Konroy replaces Ben as old wayne
DCEU is rewritten to not be shit
>>
>>84294672
You could just rewatch Batman Beyond over and over again
>>
File: 1436825726817.gif (621 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
1436825726817.gif
621 KB, 300x175
>>84282644
PLEASE NO RED HOOD SERIOUSLY
>>
>>84292805
Except they said it themselves that they got rid of the Nolanverse because that Batman was to weak. You are just arguing with your hopes and dreams
>>
>>84292489
Good lord no wonder people think he's some spooky demon
>>
>>84294378
Lex sees himself in Joker and he's like "fuck that I gotta change"
>>
>>84283065
No, he didn't.
>>
File: 14676521548190.png (463 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
14676521548190.png
463 KB, 500x604
You all faggots forgeting that Grayson is dead up to BvS events.
>>
Anything except Under the Red Hood. I've had enough of it. We got it in Arkham Knight, we got it in that shitty animated movie. IT'S NOT A GOOD STORY, DEAL WITH IT.

And it won't even have any impact because there's no buildup of the character. There's literally no plot twist or emotional impact if you resurrect a character within the same movie they're introduced.
>>
>The Batman: Under the Red Hood
While off constructing the Justice League, a renewed crime-wave hits the streets of Gotham. Previously brokered alliances between gangs and city officials are torn apart as key figures turn up dead. Batman must navigate the underworld he spent 20 years putting fear into to find what is causing this chaos. Re-teamed with his estranged ward, and enraged by the breakout of Arkham Asylum, Batman must ultimately come face to face with his own legacy. Familiar faces from Bruce Wayne's past reveal themselves as the conspiracy behind the Red Hood delves deeper into the annals of Gotham City then he could have ever imagined.

Harley and Croc escaped the Squad. Jason Todd is Red Hood. He kills the D-list likes of Mad Hatter and Man-Bat, but is stopped from killing the Joker. Poison Ivy protects Harley from Red Hood. Red Hood and Nightwing fight. Croc, Joker's enforcer, narrowly avoids death. The Riddler is forced by Batman to track down Red Hood, as the former Robin knows all his tricks. Was revived by Court of Owls, not Lazarus Pits like in comics.

>The Batman: Court of Owls
Shocking revelations from the previous film trigger an identity crisis for Bruce Wayne. The futility of his crusade is magnified to new heights as the full underbelly of corruption in Gotham City is revealed - a history that involves his own bloodline. Targeted as Wayne and hunted as Batman, he and some unlikely criminal allies must halt the centuries-old machinations of the deathly Court of Owls before they consume Gotham City.

Batman halts an assassination attempt against Penguin by Talons. Then learns of how Two-Face was previously approached to join The Court as Harvey Dent. Batman infiltrates the Court with Selina's help, using Penguin as bait. His friend Tommy Elliot betrays him. Nightwing is captured.

Then this leads into the 3rd film: City of Owls.

I want personal stories and noir mysteries where calling the Justice League would actually worsen the situation.
>>
>>84297094
Serious question here, does anyone seriously like the Court of Owls?
>>
>>84297128
yeah. they do the same song and dance as the league of assassins, but the way they go about it has a much more gotham flavor
>>
>>84296923
No he fucking isn't. That Robin outfit was clearly implied to be Jason Todd's.
>>
File: file.jpg (1 MB, 1471x2264) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
1 MB, 1471x2264
I think Batman movies are a good opportunity to do things differently since they're guaranteed money anyway, and also because everyone knows what the deal is with Batman so they don't need to be told everything.

For example, being from the perspective of Dick instead of Bruce, or even Gordon. Not being about Batman vs. one singular villain, or even a team of villains. Not having to show the origin and backstory of every villain. Assuming that the audience kind of knows what's up with Two-Face and Penguin and Riddler by this point and that you can have Batman already know them, too.

Personally, if I were to do it I'd make it seven movies over fifteen years, the characters aging in real time, with each movie being a self-contained modern interpretation of a decade in Batman's real world history. Robin would be 13 in the first film and by the time I'm done he would be almost 30, the audience having seen him grow with their own eyes.

The rich history is the one thing movies have been unable to capture from comics, and I'd aim to build something resembling it. Of course no sane Hollywood man would ever let me do it.
>>
>>84297299
Don't worry, anon, I'd be happy to introduce you to some Jewish relatives of mine.
>>
>>84282245
Go fuck yourself faggot. I want Nightwing and his ass on the big screen.
>>
File: nightwing-nicola-scott.jpg (346 KB, 655x1600) Image search: [Google]
nightwing-nicola-scott.jpg
346 KB, 655x1600
>>84297470
Forgot to include pic.
>>
File: S60706-165946.jpg (293 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
S60706-165946.jpg
293 KB, 720x1280
>>84297259
>>
>>84297489
You forgot dic?
>>
>>84290650
Or maybe Joker is Jason? Like if those dumbass film theorist was actually right?
>>
>>84297576
Irrelevant. Wasn't even shown in the movie.
>>
>>84297094
i aprove m8
>>
File: S60706-183514.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S60706-183514.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>>84298213
>your proofs doesn't proofs anything cause I said that
Okkk, bob.
>>
>>84292489
GET OVER HERE
>>
>>84280753
Something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHgQSwgKygk
>>
>>84280869
yessss
>>
>>84280869
this
>>
>>84297906
No, I swear to god if that dumbass theory is true I'll go jump off a cliff.
>>
>>84297299
>For example, being from the perspective of Dick instead of Bruce, or even Gordon
So a Nightwing or Gotham Central movie. I'd be interested in seeing that. Seeing as Dc has been looking at all these properties for adaptions, those won't be out of the realm of possibility.
> Not having to show the origin and backstory of every villain. Assuming that the audience kind of knows what's up with Two-Face and Penguin and Riddler by this point and that you can have Batman already know them, too.
Literally a few lines of dialogue, or a small flashback, and we can get their origins. Like Two-Face: Show his snippets of his political campaign, his partnership with Batman, acid getting thrown in his face. Boom, like 5 minutes at most and you have your origins.
>Personally, if I were to do it I'd make it seven movies over fifteen years, the characters aging in real time, with each movie being a self-contained modern interpretation of a decade in Batman's real world history.
I think that's what they're most likely gonna do in the first place. Gonna be hard to explain why Ben Affleck looks older in 10 years, and be like "It's only be a year in universe," like in the comics.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.