[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: aquaman in bvs.webm (974 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
aquaman in bvs.webm
974 KB, 1280x532
Are you excited, /co/?
>>
No.
>>
Wish they introduced Aquaman in a cooler way. He looks so stupid just floating there.
>>
>>84279749
He's a shit actor.
>>
yes.
>>
File: cringe.png (42 KB, 198x379) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
42 KB, 198x379
>>84279749
>>
>>84279749
This was probably the worst part of the movie. Not aqua man specifically I mean this whole email bit.
>>
>>84279785

It's like some I Fucking Love Science clickbait

>Wow, you won't believe this strange creature caught on camera!
>>
File: 1466594647987.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1466594647987.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>84279749
I cant really be excited given the letdown of the previous 2 installments. Maybe a trailer will change that, but I really want both Aquaman and Flash to be great. Of course if you told me Black Manta was in his solo then Id be fucking sold
>>
>there are people out there who still haven't given up on the DCEU
>there are people who think Suicide Squad will be anything else than an awkward edgefest
>>
>>84279835
>Hold up, let's stop the plot for a moment and go to commercial break

It was really fucking stupid.
>>
If he moves that slowly, I'm really not.
>>
Roman Reigns?
>>
>>84279894
To be fair, Snyder's not directing the Aquaman movie.

I sincerely hope Snyder's gone after JL and they get someone else to replace him. Maybe George Miller or something.
>>
>>84279926
>edgefest
Shut the fuck up. It won't be good, but not because it's fucking "edgy", you idiot, but because it'll be a joker and harley movie with will smith as will smith.
>>
>>84279958
DA BIG FISH
>>
>>84279941
Yea the scenes just drug on too like the studio thought they were really epic or something like "oh man we gotta give this time to soak in, audience is gonna be going insane!"

The theater I was in I think I could feel the boredom. Like really we're watching Wonder women check her email?
>>
>>84279971
Which I understand, but at the end of the day its still WB giving power to the individuals. All Im saying is I hope they make better choices and we can salvage this mess. What worries me is this Aquaman being completely pro Atlantis and not the middle ground king pulled between two worlds, but thats just me
>>
>>84279984

That's Ryback.
>>
>>84280060
Roman is DA BIG DAWG
In this scenario, Ryback would be THE BIG MERMAN
>>
>>84279749
This scene looked so shit.

He didn't look natural in the water at all, it was so obvious he was holding his breath
>>
File: aquaman.gif (1 MB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
aquaman.gif
1 MB, 500x407
>>84280060
There was a short stint last year where Reigns was THE BIG DOG
>>
>>84280052
>What worries me is this Aquaman being completely pro Atlantis and not the middle ground king pulled between two worlds, but thats just me
Same.

I really do hope they translate his inner conflict between his duty as king of Atlantis and his sympathies with the surface world. Because THAT'S Arthur. He's a man who was born and raised on the surface, who later claimed his birthright as the rightful king of the sea. He's a fish out of water on land and in the ocean. He doesn't fully belong anywhere but what he does do is try to bring together the land and sea in a way that no one ever has before.
>>
>>84280052
So they're turning him into Namor?
>>
>>84280279
or just the Aquaman from the Justice League cartoon.
>>
Jesus, he takes so long to break the camera.

>rears back
>stops, extends arm
>thrust
>>
>>84279785
He could be lifting a sunken ship or submarine

It would be pretty cool and do more for his image than hitting a drone and swimming at incredibly hihg speed
>>
>>84280279
From what we've heard he originally declines the offer to join the league, mostly because of distrust with Amazons. So yeah I could see them going with the secluded king route unfortunately
>>
File: Diana Watches BvS.jpg (31 KB, 368x413) Image search: [Google]
Diana Watches BvS.jpg
31 KB, 368x413
>>84279749
>he couldn't act in Baywatch
>he couldn't act in Stargate
>he couldn't act in Game of Thrones
>he couldn't act in Conan
Yeah, I'm insanely hyped.

>>84280099
This too.
>>
>>84279749
No, that scene was dumb as fuck.
>>
>>84279749
Yeah, but I was genuinely excited for Jupiter Ascending, and look how that turned out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.