[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest fight scene in cape cinema?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 543x271
Is this the greatest fight scene in cape cinema?
>>
Yes.
>>
No.
>>
Maybe.
>>
My favorite is still Cap vs Bucky on the highway and the tanker scene in TWS, but in terms of variety of superpowers and a shitton of characters fighting, this one is indeed the best.

So many great moments in this fight, my favorite is probably Giant-Man.
>>
>>84272962
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>84272978
you fucked it up
>>
>>84272983
S-sorry.
>>
you're not the boss of me now
>>
you're not the boss of me now
>>
>>84272940
I saw it twice in the cinema in Korea. It was a pleasure to see, both times, the Koreans freak their shit out when Giant Man happened.
>>
>>84272940
there's no stakes and it looks like a tv show.
>>
File: 1458833501753.gif (733 KB, 179x296) Image search: [Google]
1458833501753.gif
733 KB, 179x296
>>84273464
>Korea being a fan of The Tayne

Yes... yes.
>>
File: maxresdefault(8).jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(8).jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
You can hate the writing, but you have to be delusional to think this fight scene doesn't make top lists
>>
>>84272940
I can't decide whether it's just dull or frustratingly poor.
>>
>>84272979

Can you repeat the question?
>>
Ask again later
>>
>>84272940
If its not the its probably a fight from Winter Solider, or the final fight from Antman
>>
>>84273600
I felt like it didn't go on that long
>>
File: bat rebirthdark knight batarang.png (1018 KB, 905x704) Image search: [Google]
bat rebirthdark knight batarang.png
1018 KB, 905x704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqcqK3KB4
I'm partial to this one myself, even if some of Batman's fighting looks wonky.
>>
>>84273709
From when Superman arrives to "The world only makes sense if you force it to" is seven and a half minutes. It's fairly long, just not that long in comparison to other things in the film.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.