[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: picassotriggerfish.jpg (26 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
picassotriggerfish.jpg
26 KB, 300x200
Im going mad trying to find this

So on HBO Family they used to air these little shorts between shows. One of them was about sea animals. The ones I remeber where about how an octopus got 8 legs and the humuhumunukunukuapua'a
The damn somg from the hhnna is stuck in my head and I cant find clips from it anywhere. I cant remeber the little shorts name either. Anyone know it off the top of their head?
>>
I just need closure
All i keep hearing is "humuhumunukunukuapua'a the jewel of the sea~"
>>
Also that one short about the tiger in china that tried tk kill those kids interests me
>>
I litterally cant find anything on either of these things
>>
They are forever lost
>>
>>84271629
I hope not
>>
may as well ask this here

trying to remember a cartoon

each ep was just a series of shorts about animals. the intro had all the animals walking out into the desert as the sun sets to watch on a movie screen. the animals were drawn very simple with stick limbs
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.