[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mad that Clint cheated >go pick on Hawkeye Jr. about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: p9_11.jpg (416 KB, 1000x1533) Image search: [Google]
p9_11.jpg
416 KB, 1000x1533
>mad that Clint cheated
>go pick on Hawkeye Jr. about it
>make power move by breaking into her apartment
>make up bullshit about wanting to help Clint
>imply she wouldn't be a real Avenger if she doesn't give them what they want
These are superheroes in Marvel. I'm pissed Kate never told off this trio of bitches.
>>
File: jules3.png (270 KB, 378x375) Image search: [Google]
jules3.png
270 KB, 378x375
>Reading Fraction trash
>>
>>84269547
that's why Clint should be with Kate and not with any of those bitches
>>
>>84271259
Fuck, I'd settle for Karla. At least she's already a manipulative sociopath, and he was actively making her a better person while they were together.
But then Fraction and Bendis decided that her personality should just be "the slut".
>>
>>84271259
Kate does have a Lolita poster so she might be into the idea.
>>
Aja and Hollingsworth are soooooo good though.

There's a vid here about Aja's work that's cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqbPRTi8SN8
>>
>>84271259

Except Kate's a teenager? I mean I know, sliding timescale and what not but Kate is still way too young for him.
>>
>>84271382
I don't really mind the age diference, she is mature enough to understand how a relationship works. The problem is that she isn't mature enough to pull him into the right path. And she's even more impulsive and reckless than him. And he really doesn't see her as a woman and not a child, and I doubt he will, unless they get separated for long time. And even so... See Songbird as another example.
>>
>implying Clint deserves to be happy
>>
>>84269547
Oddly enough this is more or less the stuff females do, at least in my country. I had a friends girlfriend break in to our dorm, and start first nagging then treating me [that she will call rape] to tell here where he was. The only difference was between this and RL, wast that all 3 of them were blond.
>>
>>84269547
I never got this far into the book, I took off when Barney showed up and it became clear the book would just be spinning it's wheels for issues.
>>
>>84271382
She's like 20
>>
>>84271698
News at 11, the law simply doesn't apply to women the way it does to you. Is this a surprise at this point, second class citizen?
>>
>>84271698
sweden
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.