[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post /co/ heroes who have exceptionally high kill counts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
Post /co/ heroes who have exceptionally high kill counts.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (123 KB, 854x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
123 KB, 854x1080
>>84268332
>>
File: batmanslaughter.jpg (129 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
batmanslaughter.jpg
129 KB, 1200x800
>>84268332
>>
>>84268332
weren't most of those kills just robots?
>>
>>84268332
I loved how this show used the classic Avatar/Korra 'The Grunts Act Like Real People' gag, but then I realized how realized how horrifying that was because of Team Voltron's massive kill counts from all those fleets they blew up.

Well, I won't lie, I still love it.
>>
>>84268575
>used the classic Avatar/Korra 'The Grunts Act Like Real People' gag
Oh right, the one a show from 10 years ago invented
The one that has never ever been used before
>>
File: TraceOn.jpg (12 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
TraceOn.jpg
12 KB, 247x300
We see very little of it on screen but if the shows body count and his lack of a code against killing is anything to go by he's filled junk folders.
>>
>>84268538
A lot of soldiers are organic. It seems about 50/50 alive and robot for the random mooks. Just imagine how many of them are on every ship they blow up.
>>
File: Chopper.jpg (2 MB, 2300x2700) Image search: [Google]
Chopper.jpg
2 MB, 2300x2700
This little trash can-looking guy is actually a murderous motherfucker, he killed approximately 2,875 people once.
>>
>>84268519
Why was the Hun army so frigging huge compared to the chinese?
>>
File: luke-skywalker-rescues-slaves-4.jpg (397 KB, 1004x1522) Image search: [Google]
luke-skywalker-rescues-slaves-4.jpg
397 KB, 1004x1522
>>84269468
And since we're on the topic of Star Wars, REMEMBER THE TWO MILLION
>>
>>84269484
>massed steppe tribes
>divided China made of multiple squabbling kingdoms
>>
>>84268538
By the season finale they wiped out entire fleets, and those fleets were established to manned
>>
>>84269510
If we're bringing EU into this then R2 has without a doubt the highest kill count.
It's like he was sore about not getting to blow up the Death Star himself and made a vow to rectify this by killing as many scruffy-fucking nerfos as possible.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 242x208
>>
>>84268332
Aang killed a lot of Fire Nation soldiers at the North Pole
>>
>>
>>84268771
He might just be talking about how Avatar and Korra did that, and those shows were made by some of the crew of Voltron. It's not original, but it's a common thread of the 3 shows probably due to their common crew.
>>
>>84268575
You could compare it to the original show and how little heroes cared about the evil invading aliens.
And then the original Gundam spends a third of the first episode devoted to the "villain" grunts that are going to die just because they're doing their job as soldiers. And it changes everything in the mecha genre.
>>
File: Oh, YES..jpg (37 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Oh, YES..jpg
37 KB, 350x350
>no one has posted the Frankinator
I am disappointed in you, /co/.
>>
>>84269596
I thought they were established to be so unmanned that you can use video game stealth because it's all robots running on patterns.
>>
>>84270591
But in the same episode they were talking with a soldier who wanted to get a transfer, get off that ship and maybe get a promotion. So they're robots at times and humanoids at other times.
>>
>>84268519
Came in here hoping to see this. So glad it's the very first one.

Mulan is best Disney princess for a reason.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.