[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching boring and seemingly innocent cartoon >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1467594980409.png (1 MB, 1598x1195) Image search: [Google]
1467594980409.png
1 MB, 1598x1195
>watching boring and seemingly innocent cartoon
>suddenly this girl asks her younger brother to rub suntan lotion on her back

That isn't normal, right?
>>
younger brother here

totally normal
>>
You can touch someone without it being sexual, OP.

Or have you been alone so long that you can't?
>>
>>84267922
My sister is 6'2 red head, who people tell me is hot (mostly blacks and Asians). It's part of the reason why I can't find red heads attractive. I'm only attracted to Dark haired women really mostly bi-racial blacks, Asians, and Latinas.

It's not out of the ordinary. She sheds like a fucking dog though. That shit gets everywhere.
>>
>>84267993
>Or have you been alone so long that you can't?
story of my life
>>
There needs to be a word for this phenomenon
>thing becomes rare because people become physically distant
>people become physically distant largely because of fear of improper sexuality
>improper sexuality becomes rampant because physical distance causes people to become warped and overreact to any touch
>authorities give in and consider widespread improper sexuality to be normal, encouraging it at a young age and teaching safety
>authoritative endorsement of improper sexuality leads to even more physical distance from scared moral authorities

i mean that's sure as fuck where gay came from
>>
>>84267887
They're siblings, so it entirely depends on whether he wants to give her a D
>Tofus
I felt i was the only one here who saw this
>>
>>84268188
Nice bait, anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.