[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So how was it?
>>
Watched both
Both are crammed, cluster fucks
BUT ultimate edition added some needed context and back story to some scenes, which overall made it a "better" movie. Still should have been 2 movies with a ton of other shit left on the cutting room floor.

My wife only watched the ultimate edition, and still cried because of how terrible it was. We're both Marvel fags, but we're both fans of Batman. I actually liked batfleck, my wife though he was a grumpy, cunt, who was pissed at sup's for stupid ass reasons.
>>
It was kino.
>>
>>84264928
I loved the ultimate cut. Theatrical cut sucked.
>>
>>84264928
shit movie that neede to release the scrapped scenes to regain some face, but it failed.

the only people who like it (damage controling) where asspained DCucks.

Hot Topic Squad had reshoots to be GOTG, meanwhile Marvel is gonna make more money with Dr Strange.
>>
>>84264928

Cuck kino
>>
>>84265796
wow you're wife is completely right. i liked batfleck but he was a grumpy cunt for no reason. worlds greatest detective had all the info completely wrong, and is too busy punching people to stop for a second to figure out the truth.
>>
>>84264928

better than most mcu movies. its not great, but still very intertwining. 7.5/10
>>
>>84265848
kino wat m8, kino gud or kino bad?
>>
It was alright. Tried to do way too much. Justice League setup derailed the story. Eisenberg wasn't very convincing as a master manipulator.
>>
>>84264928
liked it better than i thought i would. everyone i talked to who watched the theatrical cut hated it and most of them refuse to watch the ultimate edition. Michael Cera's performance wasn't that bad actually. even though i hate the actor with passion. he was no Lex Luthor but he was sure as hell entertaining at times.
>>
Although the EC does add some much needed context to certain scenes, it still suffers from the same plot problems and unfortunately feels even longer due to pacing. But for all the good it does achieve, its still overshadowed by frustrating decisions made by Snyder. The dream sequences and Jesse are the core of the films issues. I cant get excited for Justice League, and that is perhaps the biggest crime committed from this film
>>
>>84264928
Bretty gud I'd say.
>>
>>84265987
Nice copy pasta
>>
>>84266819
Hes partly right, even if it is pasta
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.