[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Really? You web me to a car? >What are you, a caveman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Really? You web me to a car?
>What are you, a caveman?
>You tie me up to go off to war?
>Nobody makes my decisions for me. All right? Nobody.

Yeah, girl power! She sure showed Peter, didn't she?
>>
File: The-Death-of-Gwen-Stacy.jpg (55 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
The-Death-of-Gwen-Stacy.jpg
55 KB, 1000x500
Oh...
>>
>>84262800
SNAP
>>
You sound triggered.
>>
>Call the film franchise "The Amazing Spider-Man"
>There's nothing amazing about the movies at all

Holllywood trickery must be stopped
>>
File: 1132209-spectre_3.jpg (922 KB, 1280x1214) Image search: [Google]
1132209-spectre_3.jpg
922 KB, 1280x1214
>>84262830
>mfw imma Titansfag and remember watching this abomination
>>
>>84262830
>There's nothing amazing about the movies at all

Really? I was amazed...

...at its mediocrity
>>
>>84262789
>I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN, NO MAN SPEAKS FOR ME

>>84262800
>dead

Men are always right: THE MOVIE
>>
>>84262949
lol, I'm a packers fan, and I remember that game too.

>not even a real packers fan, but family is from wisconsin, so...yknow...
>>
>>84262789
>Smarter at science than Spider-Man but dumb enough to go the obvious dangerous environment
>>
>>84262830
>Man of Steel
>He's actually made of of flesh
>>
>>84262789
she only got kidnapped ONCE in 2 movies and forced or not she actually did shit in them
that makes her the supeior Parker woman
>>
One of the main things I hate about this movie. Nothing is ever actually Peter's fault, they all fuck everything up for not doing what he says. That's not what Spider-Man is about. Spider-Man makes mistakes and is a human who doesn't always know the right thing to do. Gwen's death especially is HIS fault.

Fuck the writers of this movie, by far the worst part. Why do so many awful scumbags get to write for cape movies?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.