[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any non-magic/divine heroes that still have some developed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1454027505720.png (624 KB, 1207x788) Image search: [Google]
1454027505720.png
624 KB, 1207x788
Are there any non-magic/divine heroes that still have some developed countermeasure against magic?

I keep seeing stories where you have a hero with biological/psychic abilities like Superman, or a tech-based normal human like Batman, and they're going up against something magical, and suddenly they need to call in somebody else from their superhero union.

I get that it's a great way to show off the shared universe, and also helps heroes from being made redundant by powerhouse among powerhouses like Superman, but still.
>>
The last time I saw this was in RHatO, Roy was breaking into the LoA and lined his suit with salt as a counter measure.
>>
File: magic.png (365 KB, 607x727) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
365 KB, 607x727
>>84256002
Magic is really OP in general and there are different types of magic, so it's even harder to deal with.
You could try studying the various magic users to find a way to defeat them before they attack you, which is easier said than done. Your best bet is still calling your magician friend
>>
>>84256002
In JLU Nth metal disrupted mystical energies. Which basically meant it was super effective against magical beings like zombie Grundy or that suit of Olympian armor

In Blue Beetle the Scarab could actually see magic as energy, allowing Jaime to physically disrupt the circuit and ending spells
>>
At the end of Batman Eternal, before Batwing was swept under the rug, he got some Nth Metal wire to wrap around his knuckles so he could punch ghosts after he got into some shit helping out Jim Corrigan.
>>
Tony tries to have some anti-magic tech keyword being "tries"
>>
>>84256002
It is called making pacts with demons.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.