[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to see this movie or sing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>84255110
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question
>>
I mean I am the only one seeing this or sing? Sorry super tired.
>>
>>84255128
Sorry I am super tired and my grammar is terrible.
>>
>>84255139
I'm seeing neither.
They're both from the same studio that made Minions, right?
Yeah, no. Hope they crash and burn.
And after Zootopia do you you honestly believe anyone will care?
>>
I'll wait a year for it to be shown for free on standard cable.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x100
>>84255184
That's just like saying, your not going see the new Pixar movies because of cars.
>>
>>84255186
Sadly I am one of those fags like seeing most of the animation movies in theaters when they come out.
>>
>>84255272
It must be a pain having to endure so many fucking kids.
That's why I wait until they're on Blu-ray or they're uploaded to the Internet.
>>
>>84255233
The studio also made the shitty Lorax film as their other big NOT Despicable Me production. And that shitty Easter movie.

Not a great track record, anon.
>>
>>84255128

>implying you're the boss of OP
>implying you're that big

life is unfair
>>
>>84255316
i just like kids how i like any person. hate,love, like them. plus i am friends with the movie theater managers. but not asshole one so i can kick them out or get my money back.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.