[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus, just having watched Grim V. Dark: Dawn of Grimdark: Grimdark+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: aurora-suspect_2285937b[1].jpg (58 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
aurora-suspect_2285937b[1].jpg
58 KB, 620x387
Jesus, just having watched Grim V. Dark: Dawn of Grimdark: Grimdark+ cut, given that Affleck -- a rightly respected director -- is actually set to direct the next Batman film, Bats' wanton murdering about in Grim V. Dark should at least be fucking retconned, right? Somehow?

Even despite the fact that this universe's Joker is a former Robin.

No, fucking, especially given the fact that this Joker is a former Robin.
>>
>>84253133
No. Batman's obtuse no kill rule has always been retarded and him starting to have one now would be even more retarded. Nevertheless they'll probably give in to Batfag bitching and do it anyway.
>>
>>84253209
How did you feel about Supes killing in Man of Steel?
>>
>>84253209
This is what /b/tards momentarily believe when they pretend to be sociopaths.
>>
>>84253133
>implying he doesn't murder in the comics
>implying it's not okay for him to kill
>he's killed in all his movies
>being this retarded'
i bet you think STAS and ASS supes is YOUR supes and the ONLY supes.
fuck off
>>
>>84253133

>Even despite the fact that this universe's Joker is a former Robin.

lol no
>>
>>84253133
Joker's not Jason

And yes they confirmed he won't kill anymore
>>
>>84253256
I'll be honest I never finished MoS. But I don't care so much about him killing as much as I care about having a Supes that's such a brooding downer, which makes me surprised he hasn't killed loads more people. Snyder Supes doesn't strike me as the hopeful guy that he should be which would follow that he would restrain himself right to the very end.

>>84253334
You're cute.
>>
>>84253133
They're all going to murder Parademons

And WW is going to murder German soldiers
>>
File: joker_--_[1].jpg (184 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
joker_--_[1].jpg
184 KB, 750x375
>>84253394

+ a metric shitload of other details
>>
I can't wait for all the hilarity that will ensue when the Jason theory is inevitably proven wrong.
>>
>>84253536
Even if it was true, why the hell would they reveal it in Suicide Squad instead of Batfleck's solo?
>>
>>84253506

Was already confirmed untrue
>>
>>84253589
Yeah. I don't think it's true, but I also don't expect Suicide Squad to tackle this in any way.
>>
File: 1202420576786.png (227 KB, 455x340) Image search: [Google]
1202420576786.png
227 KB, 455x340
>>84253386
It's not like not killing isn't still explicitly stated as the base for his code or anything, yeah?

The few times he killed in the comics were extreme circumstances (which were shitshows virtually each and have as such been ignored wholly or retconned for this reason.)

Are you really going to pretend that Big Blue hasn't definitively said how much he values life and for this reason has a no-killing code?

Mind you, I'm saying this as one of the people who will defend the killing of Zod in Man of Steel as giving the character in the cinematic universe a reason for not killing, actually makes his no-killing rule more meaningful in the same way that Han shooting first made his journey to good guy more meaningful.

But Bats isn't fucking all-powerful "living in a world of cardboard," you fucking clown. Learn to think.

DURR HURR HURR BATMAN AND SUPERMAN ARE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN

Context fucking matters.

Learn to fucking think.
>>
File: 1461995827019.png (834 KB, 1030x1030) Image search: [Google]
1461995827019.png
834 KB, 1030x1030
>>84253133
>Grim v. Dark
>Dawn of Grimdark
>Grimdark+ cut
>>
File: 2drb2o4.gif (206 KB, 140x112) Image search: [Google]
2drb2o4.gif
206 KB, 140x112
>>84253633
The same way Cumberbatch playing Khan was confirmed untrue, you mean?
>>
What if the Batsolo movie has a Rorschach-like scene that pinpoints the moment when Bats stopped giving a shit about murdering criminals?
>>
>>84253725
you have my love
>>
>Duuude, why am I here again?
>Oh yeah. The murders.
>>
>>84253739
it would still be shit unless his parents were retconned into ending up in persistent vegetative states undoing the impact of death

what the fuck are you truly this stupid
>>
>>84254128
Is it seriously that hard to believe that some event (not necessarily a little girl being fed to the dogs) might push Bats enough to overcome his no-kill rule?

In the Under the Red Hood movie, he mentioned thinking about killing the Joker every day. In Hush he would've killed the Joker if it weren't for Gordon.

His rule might be held in place by one hell of a trauma, but everything has its breaking point. Why not explore such a breaking point? Hell. it's probably been explored already at this point.

No rule is set in stone. And stone can be shattered anyway.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.