[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't their powers have been switched?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lgffooLa5y1qbok6ko1_500.jpg (71 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgffooLa5y1qbok6ko1_500.jpg
71 KB, 500x307
Shouldn't their powers have been switched?
>>
>>84251957
No.
Besides a Magneto with Xavier's powers at his levels before he was turned itno an Anti-Hero? That's fucking game over, the world is lucky Chuck is just a fucking hypocrite rather than blatantly evil. Magneto would've probably destroyed humanity the first time he put his mind to it if he had the ability to mentally control everyone.
>>
>>84251986
Nah, man. People tend to forget that unless shit writing is involved, to destroy humanity you need to get past Dr Strange and Ghost Rider. And Xavier would be fucked the second either of those two went after him.
>>
>>84252275

>Doc Strange is a threat

I fucking wish, he's been Marvel's biggest jobber as long as I can remember.
>>
>>84253055
So The 2000's. He wasn't a jobber back when he had his own title.
>>
>>84253091

Sounds about right, though his recent solo book's been nothing but jobbing.

I just want to see one of these threats get BTFO'ed by the Sorcerer Supreme, instead we get World War Hulk/Incursions/Empirakul and "you haven't sacrificed enough, Stephen" over and over.
>>
>>84251957
No. It's cool having the good guy have evil powers, and the bad guy have good powers.
>>
Couldn't Magneto with Xavier's powers just make House of M a reality again?

Just pop into cerebro and reprogram the brains on earth until mutants are the dominant species and everyone remembers that as fact.
>>
>>84251957
Why does that dialogue sound so gay?
>>
>>84255162
Because you're projecting your own latent homosexuality onto it.
>>
>>84255250
I'll have you know I haven't thought about boipussy in LIKE A WEEK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.