[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I disliked the theatrical cut of Batman v Superman. Will the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg (100 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg
100 KB, 500x632
I disliked the theatrical cut of Batman v Superman. Will the Ultimate Edition change my mind?
>>
>>84251878
No
>>
>>84251878
if you thought it was already too long and insufferable, no.
>>
>>84251878
Maybe depends why you dont like it
>>
>>84251878
No
>>
>>84251878
No you dumb faggot
>>
yes it is so much better because you get to see blood and batman kill people and superman kill people.
>>
>>84251965
But that last part isn't true. At all. Come on bro.
>>
>>84251878
ahh shit another obvious bait BvS shitposting festival!?
>>
>>84251965
Well Snyder wouldn't show the African warlords dead bleeding body for some reason.
>>
>>84251878
if you hated because it is a thing, then no. if you hated the movie for plotholes, yes.
>>
>>84251995
Do they actually give Lex Luthor some motivation and reshoot all his scenes to make him a less annoying character?
>>
>>84251878
Eisenberg and Doomsday are still in there. Just a reminder.
>>
>>84251898
Ruthlessly long and boring
Lex was insufferable
Plot was horribly contrived
Religious allegories that are about as subtle and nuanced as an 8th grader's creative writing project
Lois was unnecessary
Doomsday out of nowhere
Death of Superman was entirely undeserved

To name a few.
>>
>>84252013
lex louther had his motivation (which you can't miss and is almost said directly into the camera) and annoying is from person to person different.
>>
>>84251878
The improvements wont change anyone's mind.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.