[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'M INSANE >I'M NOT FIT TO STAND FOR TRIAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bravo snyder.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bravo snyder.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>I'M INSANE
>I'M NOT FIT TO STAND FOR TRIAL

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84251811
He is the joker
>>
>>84251811
He was trying to get out of the law
>>
>>84251811
I don't know, I didn't watch the movie. Try asking /tv/.
>>
File: grant morrison joker.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
grant morrison joker.gif
2 MB, 500x200
>>84251826
He's a shitty Joker
>>
>>84251826
this.
>>
>>84251811
>Kent, you're on sports today

Was this a metaphor?
>>
>>84251811

>This a thing total idiots think is a strategy during trial when they have knowingly committed a crime.

>First, very hard to actually prove. Of the cases that do try the insanity defense, a percent of a percent of a percent get qualified for it. Turns out they bring in experts to evaluate patients since idiots commonly think this is a way to get out of jail. Most, like Lex, are just dickbags who watched one terrible episode of Law and Order, some with reasons and sympathetic trauma, but being a dickbag who is sorry he got caught is not being crazy.

>Second, lets say genius idiot convinces multiple experts, a jury, two lawyers, and a judge that he is legit crazy. Now he's in an institution and the thing they don't tell you is that you're gonna be in there for at least a decade. You're crazy. Crazy is a permanent thing treated only by drugs or therapy, and it takes years to find the right combo to actually treat you, much less find a path to society. If you hadn't murdered a bunch of people it could be less (CRIMINALLY insane), but the law and the institution's reputation will not let you out until they are sure you aren't gonna kill people. They may never let you out just to be safe.

>Third, lets say you got out in a decade and convinced everyone that even though you're crazy, meds and therapy will keep you on the level. You're not gonna be let back into you're old life. Crazy carries a stigma. If you're Lex Luthor, you aren't allowed on the premises of Luthorcorp and you lost all rights and control due to common corporate contract clauses put in place to keep crazy people from running everything into the ground. Enjoy retirement.

>Finally, you aren't ever off probation. All it takes is one incident, one "Fuck Superman" and you're back in the institution. Probably forever, since letting you out didn't work.
>>
>>84251811
Anyone who knows they're crazy and the ramifications of being crazy ain't crazy.
>>
He means fucking /tv/ memes are not funny and never have been, stop making threads with thi shit
>>
>>84251811
Synder wants to write the Joker.
>>
>>84251811
Lex is shit
>>
>>84252647
>Luthorcorp
>>
>>84251826
the midnight toker
>>
>>84251850

What is Jason Todd doing with the Mark Richards?
>>
>>84251826
>>84251850
Einsenberg would be a better Riddler tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.