[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunnerkrigg Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 00001692.jpg (173 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00001692.jpg
173 KB, 600x849
Chapter 58: Page 34

> Only some.

www.gunnerkrigg.com
>>
>tfw reading comics on the fourth of july
>>
>>84251759
>implying buff Parley isn't patriotic as FUCK
... if she were murrican, that is.
>>
How does Bunniboi get his hair to stick up like that?
does he still have bunny ears?
>>
>>84252205
Most of the Foley boys have some feature that looks like the animal they originally were. In his case it's his hair sticking up like that.
>>
>>84252258
I know, and also his buck teeth
but i'm not asking "why", i'm asking "how?"
>>
>>84252402
Tom has said a lot of the stuff we readers see are representative and not the way the characters see eachother. Zimmy doesn't have black voids for eyes, Foley students would look like normal kids and George would still be a woman.
>>
>>84252439
>and George would still be a woman.
Ehhhhh, nah. The other examples are reasonable enough, but not this one.
>>
>>84252439
good point, i wonder what other things have been changed around for the reader's point of view

>and George would still be a woman.
Could it be that george is physically male, but similar to the forest creatures, is portrayed as what he/she/it is inside?
>>
>>84251564
They fucking, right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.