[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has Reed ever had his own SuexNamor equivalent? A thirsty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
So has Reed ever had his own SuexNamor equivalent? A thirsty suitress who pretty much just exists to tempt Reed? As far as I know there's just his ex-girlfriend but she doesn't seem much interested in Reed anymore.
>>
File: Dr-DOOM.jpg (102 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
Dr-DOOM.jpg
102 KB, 442x350
>>84246017
>A thirsty suitress who pretty much just exists to tempt Reed?

Just pic related, as far as I know.
>>
>>84246017
That's Sue
Science is his one true love.
>>
>>84246153

So what you're saying is, there needs to be a character that is literally the feminine personification of SCIENCE to tempt Reed?
>>
>>84246230
No, I'm saying Sue is the one that comes along and tempts Reed away from science.
>>
>>84246230
>literally the feminine personification of SCIENCE
What would such a character even look like?
>>
>>84247608
A sexy robot in a lab coat with glasses, duh.
>>
>>84247608
Like SCIENCE, obviously,
Alternatively, Reed, exept with make-up and skirt
>>
>>84247633
It should have a large atom for a head. Maybe the Atom is in a bowl and the bowl wears glasses.
>>
>>84246017
>a rule 63 namor trying to get the fantasdick.
>>
>>84247608
Felicity Smoak from Arrow
>>
File: IVnPXpV.jpg (308 KB, 1280x1953) Image search: [Google]
IVnPXpV.jpg
308 KB, 1280x1953
>>84247608
>>
>>84247775
Wow, cyber-transsexual Tony Stark is hot!
>>
Alyssa moy probably
>>
>>84247875
>cyber-transsexual
thats my fetish
>>
Alyssa Moy before they killed her off.
>>
>>84246017
Closest thing I can think of is Quiet Man, but he was hellbent on ruining their lives because Reed stole his waifu.
>>
>>84246066
Top-kek
>>
File: 3546632-moyoyooy.jpg (122 KB, 969x257) Image search: [Google]
3546632-moyoyooy.jpg
122 KB, 969x257
>>84247889
>Alyssa moy

The correct answer.

But its not the same as the Sue-Namor relationship, Reed isn't looking for a spiritual partner to discuss SCIENCE with, his partner is someone with which he can unplug and *not* talk shop.

There can be no real passion between Reed and a female scientist precisely because SCIENCE would always be between them.

Cut out the middleman, introduce a Marvel Universe conceptual entity for SCIENCE, and that would be a hot pairing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.