[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: chzqfpjuyaaqgpt.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
chzqfpjuyaaqgpt.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
Why
>>
>>84244329
why not
>>
it's fun.
>>
>>84244329
So far there's been nothing about it that's made me incredibly upset, so I'll keep watching. Sure they changed Tulip's character but they made her a total QT
>>
>>84245446
Tulip is the worst part.
>>
>Go to Hell, Eugene

did he have that sort of power in the comics?
>>
Today's episode was really fun.
>>
>>84244329
Its fun to watch.

Also I like seeing how a man with the powers of God/Satan slowly becoming a control freak and losing it when people dont act the way he wants, like what he did with Eugene.

That fight at the beginning when they're trying to stop the blonde and the tall skinny angel screams "She's got an ax" was also pretty funny.
>>
the entire show has been pretty enjoyable. I feel like it filters out Ennis's edge pretty well.
>>
File: 91706_original.jpg (47 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
91706_original.jpg
47 KB, 624x352
>>84245540
While never used to that caliber it seemed as long as the listener understood the request they had to obey.
So if he told you to shit your pants, you would. If he told you to drop dead, you would stop living. Not suicide you would actual stop living on command alone.
However he never order a command like what episode 6 showed.
Great now Im thinking his powers must work like pic related.
>>
>>84245975
I recall him telling Jody and his boys to burn in the comics and they immediately burst into flames. Throw in the argument of Genesis as a new idea, stronger than the old ideas and I feel that was within the realm of established function. But it was certainly a whole 'nother level compared to anything from the original story.
>>
>>84245975
>never used to that caliber
That was a problem for me in the comic how he never used his powers. I remember being upset when he says he forgot he had them at one point
>>
>>84244329
Why not? It's actually a really captivating show.

>It's not sticking to the comics!!!1!

It wouldn't have been TV adaptable if it did.
>>
Gone full not muh from the very first episode

Ennis gets his TV cashola, I'm happy.

This may grow into it's own thing, or not, still too early to tell
>>
>Fiore gets the worst of each encounter
>First to suggest the Saint in the adaptation

Saint's gonna kill him for good, isn't he?
>>
>>84244329
cause hollywood isn't done with raping comic books for material and they haven't figured out how to rape video games yet
>>
>>84244329
Who cares, Ennis is a hack anyway
>>
>>84244329
Fucked if I know. This shows shit
>>
>>84244329
Because Seth Rogen is a fat Jew whore
>>
File: 1439032766625.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1439032766625.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
>>84249199
>>84249224
>>84249230
>>84249253
Why do I have a nagging suspicion someone is samefagging?
>>
>>84249379
I don't know about the rest, but
>>84249224
>>84249230
are 100% not samefags
if you're not a noob, you will now why.

still, I only wanted to say that this show is shit, you don't need to pretend that you like it.
>>
>>84245490
You've got some bad taste, she's been fantastic.

You're probably just an idiot upset she's not white
>>
>>84247722
It would've, it just wouldn't be as long or be able to hook as many people as it did
>>
>>84249548
>jumps cassidy's bones
>acts like a crazy bitch
>able to make a fucking bazooka

but nooooo, it's because he hates black chicks.

read some funnybooks anon.
>>
>>84247722
This is one of the few comics I would say needed to be changed, the original was flawed even if interesting.

We actually have dialogue now! That's neat.
>>
>>84250335
She acted crazy in the comics.

She also fucks Cassidy in the comics, might want to read them yourself.

I don't remember a bazooka part, but you're still an idiot.
>>
>>84250637
>Implying Ennis isn't one of the great dialogue writers in comics

Nigga
>>
>>84250651
Ah yuh matey be mum ass twas cunty as fuck with the lingo shit! Good fucking words as shit fuck as bullshit often as fucking motherfucking ass cunt possible mate.

Fucking asstastic wit dat dere wordism shit mate, right?
>>
>>84250335
TV version is the objectively superior Tulip and a real treat to watch.
>>
>>84250667
She only became tolerable in the two most recent episodes. Now she feels like an actual character.
>>
>>84250692
>tolerable

She's superior in every way since her first appearance, deal with it.
>>
Didn't Enis say that he felt that he had written himself into a corner with the comic and wanted to help Roger make a more stable show than what the comic was?
>>
>>84250711
Nope, her character only recently became mildly engaging.
>>
>>84244329
My head-canon is that Genesis is the child of the demon Chantinelle and the angel Tali from Hellblazer, and that's why god leaves creation in Lucifer because Genesis can kill him.
>>
>>84244329
Just because it's different, doesn't mean it's bad.

Even more so, it's something fresh.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.