[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would Dr. Manhattan want to nerf the DC universe? All his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why would Dr. Manhattan want to nerf the DC universe?

All his nerfings have something to do with relationships. Breaking up romances, erasing friendships, and wiping out legacies.

Was this just an experiment or something more?
>>
It was his autism
>>
>>84243230

I'm willing to bet money Johns has Morrison helping him with this. That guy basically wrote Manhattan as several different characters.
>>
>>84244101
Morrison helping Johns with Rebirth? WTF are you talking about?
>>
Who's to say that it was Manhattan?

Where the fuck has Captain Atom been this entire goddamn time? My bet's on a new take of the Monarch stuff, without the Hawk copout.
>>
>>84243230
in order to save his world he had to take from the dc universe what his lacked. friendship and love.
>>
>>84246914
There was friendship and love in Watchmen. Doomsday was just looming over everyone
>>
>>84243230
He wanted to see if a more cynical world could still be heroic. At least that's my guess.
>>
File: 595.jpg (50 KB, 595x313) Image search: [Google]
595.jpg
50 KB, 595x313
>>84243230
I think it has to do with Manhattan's revelation regarding Laurie's origin that will have motivated his actions in erasing a lot of these character's relationships with each other; it's to see if they will be reformed, if their love for each other can beat the odds of the cold, unfeeling mathematics of quantum probability. It would be so unlikely in that sense it would be "a miracle".
>>
>>84244101
>morrison writing moore characters
you can't anger the wizard like that
>>
>>84244149
Captain Atom is in the future with Legion.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.