[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Avengers_(2).png (411 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_(2).png
411 KB, 788x444
When does this get good? Best episodes, Best Characters, Best Story Arcs
>>
>inb4 complaining that it was replaced by Avengers Assemble
>>
File: PymWasp2.jpg (32 KB, 506x448) Image search: [Google]
PymWasp2.jpg
32 KB, 506x448
it's the reason I'll never stop shipping it
>>
What made this show so fucking good in the first place?
>>
File: capple.jpg (14 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
capple.jpg
14 KB, 500x277
>>84244182

It respected classic Avenger stories while updating them for the modern audience
>>
>>84243123
I think Gamma World is where it really takes off. Kang Trilogy is my favorite, I think.
>>
>>84243123
It starts off based with the Breakout and the Graviton fight

Just stop after the first season. The second season got Loebed
>>
>>84244275

I stopped after the wrap-up of the Skrull invasion arc, it was where when the original writing team got their decisions shut off by Loeb's dumb ideas. After that I only watched the episode where they deal with the sub-plot concerning Hulk and Thunderbolt Ross, because I was curious how that would end.
>>
ALLLLWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 700x434
>>84243123
Best character. Easily
>>
>>84244858
That episode pissed me off so much.

THREE FUCKING TECH-BASED SUPERHEROES fought Hulk when he was going crazy, and NONE OF THEM thought to actually look for anything when he was outright saying "My head hurts!"

That episode was pure Loeb.
>>
File: 1466644767207.gif (718 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1466644767207.gif
718 KB, 480x320
>Avengers roster dwindles at the end of the intro as the Skull plot advances

But fuck them for changing the intro though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.