[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate this bastard so much for locking Luann into the redneck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: lu.png (495 KB, 896x675) Image search: [Google]
lu.png
495 KB, 896x675
I hate this bastard so much for locking Luann into the redneck, hillbilly life she could have escaped from
>>
>>84239247
Fuck the writers for making Luanne into a dumbfuck bimbo. In season 1 she was a perfectly capable person.
>>
>>84239247
Shut up, Peggy.
>>84239491
>In season 1 she was a perfectly capable person.

Luanne was always a bimbo, there were just jokes that played against expectations and made her smart in certain areas but then those jokes stopped being funny so they stopped making them.
>>
Luanne's problem wasn't "oh no she started out acting rednecky but then turned herself around." It's that she had an abusive alcoholic for a mother whose fights with her probably equally shitty father literally resulted in her shitcan trailer getting tipped over. She was a fairly typical (though sorta stupid/emotional even at her best) young adult who also canonically had shit taste in men.

By the time she married Lucky she had the job she wanted and was making more money than him, and they lived in a house similar to Hank and Peggy's. Think that's a step up from Shiney Pines and watching your parents stab each other over alcohol.

I mean, get on her for shit taste in men, but who the fuck else was there? Strickland? Pig man? Joseph? The scattered remains of Buckley's corpse?
>>
I always hated Luanne so thank god for Lucky.
>>
>>84239247
But he didn't.
He was an idiot but an alright dude and by the end of the series they were pretty much about the same tier as the Hills.
>>
>>84240165

That's the problem of small towns. There aren't many other people to pair up with. What's there is there.
>>
large part of this show is stressing how its okay to live with 'good enough' and to be happy with it

she's happily married with a person who genuinely cared

thats damn good enough compared to what she grew up with
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.