[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: New-52-Superman-Dead-Rebirth.jpg (233 KB, 1734x892) Image search: [Google]
New-52-Superman-Dead-Rebirth.jpg
233 KB, 1734x892
What happened to the new 52 Superman as he died? I don't understand.
>>
>>84237029
Did you read it? They did explain it.
>>
He fought Notmuh and got killed.
>>
Tell me what you think happened, and I'll correct what's wrong.
>>
>>84237059
>>84237111
I read it and I really liked it, but I don't get how his energy consumed himself.
>>
Not OP, but I never understood the deal with the Krypotonaids.

People say they expect him to return, even Pre52 Supes said he expected him to, but he became dust.
>>
>>84237147

It was a combination of factors, each of which he probably could have survived, but not all of them.

I mean, his power was siphoned by hord/r's people, he was poisoned with kryptonite to burn off the afflicted cells, Rao messed him up, and he was pumped up with Apokaliptian fire pit energy; and then this faux-superman drains his power, and he takes it back again. All of that in short succession just was too much.
>>
Remember in the Buu Saga when Vegeta did hus Big Bang attack and all that was left of him was just his ashes because he pushed literally all the energy out of his body? That's what happened.

That or the energy burnt out his body and it burnt up like a Snake firecracker.
>>
So, one of those green energy bolts that flew out of him will hit KenjI Kong and turn him into ChinaSupes, right?
>>
>>84237029
Can the tears of Pokemon bring him back to life?
>>
>>84240593
Superheroes aren't meant to fight...
Not like this...
>>
>>84240725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzrAbLp3WE
>>
I wonder if this is supposed to bring back that whole "sand Superman" theory.

>>84238221
Old Supes expected him to come back in the Sega Genesis chamber, but once he found out that that doesn't exist in this world he accepted that New Supes might be gone for good.
>>
>>84241178
Sand Superman just exists in another dimension, though, so they could just have him come back at any time, still.
>>
>>84237029

What was the leagues reaction to seeing another Superman?
>>
>>84242996
>Who the fuck are you?
Then Diana and Bruce went to go have a private chat with him pretty much. They gave him a hard time until they saw he has a son. He's going to have his first interactions with the League Weds in JL 1.
>>
>>84242996
Confusion, but he was obviously fighting on the right side, so they weren't too pissed at him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.