[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (355 KB, 700x881) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355 KB, 700x881
Would you?
>>
File: mmtrueform.jpg (68 KB, 638x878) Image search: [Google]
mmtrueform.jpg
68 KB, 638x878
>>84236463
in4 "only in her white form".
Because the correct answer is both.
>>
>>84236463
Yes.
>>
>>84236496
I have the weirdest boner right now. And if that doesn't work for her, several toys.
>>
>>84236463
Go in for sex. End up trapped by a clingy martian girl that mind rapes you so you'll never want to leave her, and then dumps you when her Superchad boyfriend comes back.
>>
>>84236463
Cyclops would
>>
Fuck no did you see what she did to aqua lad? Holy fuck no
>>
>>84236536
>Conner making out with "Black Canary"

That was great. Ollie thought so too.
>>
File: would i.png (195 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
would i.png
195 KB, 500x343
>>84236463
Would I!
>>
>>84238307
...would you?
>>
>>84236463
Is there even any good reason not to a shapeshifter?

Though the"holy shit she can read minds, don't think about awful things" train of thought becomes a problem when you've spend so much time on the internet. Not to mention the elderlies I wash and extract pus from on a daily basis.
>>
File: giphy.gif (988 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
988 KB, 500x383
>>84238307
>>84238515
>>
>>84237022
the bantz of the episode.
>>
Yes, until I had to be hospitalized due to dehydration. Wouldn't even ask her to look like anyone else.
>>
Yeah... I'd be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien life form... and fuck it. And people'd be, like, "There he goes; homeboy fucked a Martian once."
>>
>>84238697
Well, this shapeshifter can read your mind. . .
>>
>>84236463
Only if I'm the Dom.
>>
>>84240062
Wait. Why is there a pig?
>>
>>84241295
Why would there not be a pig?
>>
>>84241380
...Filename changed from whyisthereapig.gif to ofcoursethereisapig.gif
>>
File: 200_s.gif (26 KB, 271x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
26 KB, 271x200
>>84240955
>>
>>84241463
Ooh, I fucking hate sobriety, tubby! Everything's so crisp and loud now, and boring. It's boring, son! It's boring! Well, you could do more to help that, you know. This whole 'not talking' shit's getting old. It didn't matter when I was high, 'cause I'd just imagine you were talking in my head, like The Shining and shit, son. Like The Shining and shit. 'Jay's not here right now, Missus Torrance. Silent Bob's the man who lives inside my mouth'...eww, you fucking faggot, I bet you'd love to live in my mouth! Well, you had your chance. Back when I was high, you might have had a chance to slip your chubby little cock in me without me noticing, but that shit's NEVER gonna happen now that I'm all dry and shit...like your mom's puss... That is, unless you got a joint?
>>
I wonder what it would feel like if she phased through your dick.
>>
>>84236463
How is this even a question? She could be in white martian form and scream hello megan every second and I'd still hit it.
>>
You think she ever fucked Gar?
>>
>You will never know a cute martian shapeshifting girl
>You'll never be able to invite her over
>You'll never be able to wait seductively on the couch with a package of oreos
>You'll never see her tremble as she struggles with what to do as you slide a hand up your thigh, up onto the oreo package, and slowly tease it open

For what purpose do we continue to live?
>>
File: excuse me.jpg (63 KB, 600x1189) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.jpg
63 KB, 600x1189
>>84243031
>>
>>84243111
You heard me. I want to seduce a cute martian girl with cookies.

Did I fucking stutter?
>>
>>84236463
She and supergirl should be bestfriends they literally can relate to one another \
along with Starfire
>>
>>84243148
Wasn't her original pitch to be cartoon Starfire, just in the comics?
>>
>>84243111
What >>84243143 said, ya fucking xenophobic faggot
>>
>>84236463
Not even if she mindraped me into wanting it
>>
>>84236463
Without question. She's the ultimate fantasy. She can shape shift into anyone to mix it up. She can psychically interface with you to open your mind to new sexual and romantic vistas that your mind could never have conceived. She can do both of those at once. Martian Manhunter is the exact same.
>>
I would. Because beyond her being able to be everything that I want, I'd know I'd be with someone who really wants to be with me. She'd know all of my secrets and still stay with me. How could I not?
>>
>>84244017
shut the fuck off
>>
>>84236463

If she got some therapy first, girls well meaning but she's got some serious psychological issues.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.