[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say Disney and Fox decide to print money. Would you rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463841744489.jpg (503 KB, 752x812) Image search: [Google]
1463841744489.jpg
503 KB, 752x812
Lets say Disney and Fox decide to print money. Would you rather have the X-Men permanently ingrained into the MCU or one big crossover movie with maybe one or two films building it up ?
Pic semi-related.
>>
>>84233882
I'd like the x men to be part of the mcu more but i don't see how they could pull it off
>>
>>84233882
big crossover. X-men make more sense in their own universe
>>
>>84233924
You could just do the cliché
>"they're been in hiding the whole time"
>>
>>84233972
>Genosha is in Bermuda Triangle
>>
>>84233924
"Tony Stark makes a time machine to go back and save his parents from ol' Uncle Buck. Fucks some things up, badda bing badda boom Mutants enter the room. I call it Days of Futures Past 2: Flashbackpoint Paradox Something or Other

Now, Gimme some more nose beers and lets print some money folks."

Is how imagine things starting off.
>>
>>84233882
Mahvel gets the Fantastic Four Rights

Fox gets TV rights for filthy muties

There, done
>>
>>84233972
Exactly. They could do a whole event based around the world finding out that mutants exist and the X-Men are forced to get out of hiding.
>B-but it makes no sense that they would hate mutants when...
They pretty much built it up already in Civil War, plus it's fiction, if it were awesome, i wouldn't give a shit.
>But Disney wouldn't be able to handle muh X-Men
Yes, they would. Out of major studios making Capeshit films recently, the MCU has made WS and CW, which were more thoughtful than anything Fox, Sony or WB produced recently.
>>
>>84233924
easy, just like in morrison's x-men
>huh? so it wasn't a school for gifted youngsters after all?
>>
>>84233882
I'd rather have mcucks killing themselves.
I would pay money for that
>>
>>84233882
I'd rather not have X-Men forced into the MCU with some bullshit excuse and give other more obscure properties a chance to be a movie instead, while FOX learns how to make better X-movies and that they have well well over a dozen or more characters that they haven't used in any meaningful way or even at all that could easily be main characters. FF should just revert though, especially for all the side characters they have.
>>
>>84233882
I'd like for the X-Men to stay neatly cordoned off in there own little universe. It's bad enough that there are still some of them in the comics.
>>
Too many Xmen movies to pretend that they didn't exist
>>
>>84236698
Too many Spider-man movies to pretend he didn't exist
>>
>>84236779
You have a point....but I still feel that the impact of XMen in the public and in the world at their stories is higher.
>>
>>84236885
Eh
>good
X2
First Class
DoFP
>meh to bad
X1
X3
Origins: Wolverine
The Wolverine
Apocalypse
Not so much good you'd have to pretend that doesn't exist.
>>
>>84237019
Marvel makes Phoenix a Cosmic entity
People get confused
Xavier and Magneto don't act as friendly rivals
People get confused
Mystique is evil
People get confused
>>
>>84237167
People don't give a fuck about that as long as a good story is surrounding it. The only way they would complain about that is if Marvel would make a bad film that has 'changed' elements.
>>
didn't they address this in days of future past sorta? where basically the mutant race as a whole were pretty hidden and clandestine and only a few in the government knew about mutants and how they weren't outed to the public until Mystique went flying out of a window into a crowd of people?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.