[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate nightmare nurse so much I think the idea of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Nightmare_Nurse_001.jpg (301 KB, 568x959) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_Nurse_001.jpg
301 KB, 568x959
Why do people hate nightmare nurse so much I think the idea of a healer hero is really cool. She can also fit in a nice balence between zatanna style magical story's and hellblazer type stuff.

Plus the slutery let's them tell the story's that wanted to tell in red hood and the outlaws without fucking an established character up.
>>
Never heard of her, recommend me some comics right now and I'll read them
>>
>>84232057
She's a new character from Justice League Dark

Never has a problem with her. Tought she was pretty cool actually
>>
>>84232098
Her design is enough to make me go read about her. She seems cool, would read series/10. I've never read any of the justice league dark stuff though and that seems pretty cool too. I'll get on that
>>
>>84232164
Justice league dark was ok could have been a lot better though. (Issue 18 was the best single comic of the new 52 though)
She auctualy first appeared in a phantom stranger comic which I haven't gotten around to reading yet
>>
>>84232295
In fact I'm going to read that phantom stranger first thing in the morning but for now it's bedtime night /co/
>>
>>84232037
Where's her arm
>>
>>84232346
Behind the saw
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.