[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 2016 All Star Batman should have been a throwback book set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 27.jpg (609 KB, 997x1544) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
609 KB, 997x1544
The 2016 All Star Batman should have been a throwback book set during the golden age.
>>
>>84227589
Too bad! You're getting more of Snyder's trite characters and continuing plot lines!
>>
I would be fine with that if it meant we get more purple gloves Batman. Best Batman costume.
>>
>>84227666
A demon!!!
>>
>>84227666
Fucking Mephisto
>>
>>84227692
Just make them match the bools and cape/cowl. Purple looks like a colorist error.
>>
>>84227589
back then he actually looked like a bat
>>
>>84227666
I have hope that with All Star being a limited series Snyder will have a much tighter plot than his ongoings

Either way I'll probably just buy it for the artists
>>
>>84227735
I didn't literally mean purple gloves, but the sleek and mysterious design of the purple gloves suit.
>>
>>84227768
Uhhh, have you ever read any of his minis, like The Wake? Fat chance.
>>
>>84227589
Shit idea.

>>84227666
Pretty sure this book is an excuse to have big name artists draw Bats.
>>
>>84227589
Jim Lee is God

>>84227768
it's an ongoing, JRJR is doing art on the 1st 5 issues and Jock is doing art on the 2nd story arc.
>>
>>84227768
It's an ongoing
He has some arc with Bermejo after the Two Face story is done
>>
it shouldn't be called all star batman
>>
>>84228717
The artists involved have something to do with the "All-Star" in the title.

Also another retailer exclusive variant (two so far has been revealed).
>>
Wonder Woman Earth One should have been All-Star Wonder Woman, and All-Star Batman should have been Batman Earth One if there weren't already a perfectly fine Batman Earth One, but I doubt Johns is ever getting to the Joker so they might as well let Snyder do something with it
>>
File: tec39-2.jpg (84 KB, 620x475) Image search: [Google]
tec39-2.jpg
84 KB, 620x475
>>84227589
>a throwback book set during the golden age.
>>
>>84230850
Earth-Two Batman did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>84230824
WWEO was never All Star in the first place
>>
>>84230824
adam hughes was going to do All star WW
the current rucka WW year one is basically his earth one pitch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.