[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Science esk word for superhumans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I need a term that discribes Superhumans and sounds science-based
>>
metahumans? homo superior? have you ever read a comic?
>>
I need something original, I realize I shouldvery said that and not figured people wouldn't he assured holes
>>
Turbodudes
>>
AI: Advanced Individuals
>>
>>84223325
For what purpose? Like, if you're creating a story, if they're people who got powers from experiments or something, that could factor into the name. Or do you just want a general word you can use to describe any superhuman characters?
>>
>>84223521
Decepticons
>>
>>84223521
Manus Superiopian
>(You're welcome)
>>
I'm in the concept stages of a comic book and have come to a bit of a road block
>>
>>84224338
>making a comic about superheroes
Don't you have any original ideas?
>>
>>84224338
Animorphs
>>
Not super heroes exactly but why are you insulting my work you haven't evenoticed heard any of my ideas
>>
>>84224338
Still, if there's some consistent source of the powers, that can make a difference. Science experiments, aliens, divine beings, mutation, evolution.
>>
>>84224338
The Try-Hards

The Knights of White

The Master Baiters

Meme Meister and his Fantastical Meme Machine
>>
>>84223325
Call them Homo Apex. That way, the people who hate them can use "homo apes" as a slur.
>>
Maybe you should worry more about developing concepts before deciding on names?
>>
I have concepts, please Iverify been working on this for years
>>
If you're this lazy, just put a string of symbols or a black bar in place of the name, and act like it's redacted or unpronounceable.
>>
>>84223325
Parahumans
>>
>>84223325
>I need a term that discribes Superhumans and sounds science-based

DAPFs. Derivative Adolescent Power Fantasies
>>
>>84224564
Try moving on to something else. When you've spent a significant portion of time on something and made no progress, part of development is knowing when to move on to something that might bear fruit.
>>
Bane
CIA
Dr. Pavel
Mosquito Man
Sir
Smee
Maimen
Dokta
Paveleer
Buttan-Lee
Juan
Avyu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.