[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen the show yet This is my favorite comic book.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Lucifer16.jpg (22 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer16.jpg
22 KB, 250x375
I haven't seen the show yet

This is my favorite comic book. How bad will the show hurt me?
>>
Depends
The show has practically nothing similar to the books save the names of some characters
It's a mediocre enough procedure cop show in itself, but not enough /co/ elements that we keep getting the talkback threads moved to /tv/
>>
It literally only shares the name and Lucifer as the protag along with his bar. Everything else is diffferent.
>>
>>84220808
You will like the show, it has nothing to do with the comic so there's nothing to rape.
It's a small confy show.
>>
Yeah I've never read the comic but I enjoy the show. save for the fact that it is yes ANOTHER buddy cop show. But anyone who has read the comic and watched the show, they say just watch the show as its own thing and you'll find it enjoyable
>>
Is the new DC run any good? It doesn't have Mike Carey writing

Also, why hasn't Carey been writing anything in forever. I still want a new Felix Castor novel.
>>
File: muh Lilim waifu.jpg (21 KB, 236x369) Image search: [Google]
muh Lilim waifu.jpg
21 KB, 236x369
I just looked up clips of Mazikeen. Does she ever get her normal face in the show? I hope so. I love her.
>>
>>84220808
very
>>
>>84220865
/co/ just loves The Flash and Daredevil
has a hateboner for Arrow and apathy for LoT
Supergirl getse the most shit talk against it even though it improved a lot and is probably the sole highlight of the Berlantiverse
while Gotham, Agents of SHIELD, iZombie and Lucifer are actually fun
Jessica Jones, Agent Carter, Preacher and Walking Dead are shitty shows and shouldn't be talked about at all

the guy who plays Lucifer is probably the most charismatic person in any comic book show
>>
>>84220808
too much
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.