[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Maxx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: australia.jpg (38 KB, 443x367) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
38 KB, 443x367
Did you watch the show, read the comics, or both?
>>
No but my uncle is a huge fan. Just bought 1-37 I believe? The artwork looks cool
>>
>>84218941

Show, yes

Loved it.

Comic, tried.

Too many cameos and the plots just deteriorated over time.
>>
>>84218941
The show was fantastic. The comic was hard to keep up with and I eventually had to drop it, but I may try to read it again in the future.
>>
>>84218941
I watched the show somewhere online. It was probably the last animated show I actually sought out to watch and enjoyed,
>>
Both, I own all of the comics. So good.
>>
Both. The show was pretty much identical to the comic except for some cameos from other Image comics and the ending. It was good it finished when and where it did because I don't know if the rest of it would have worked as well on TV.
>>
>>84221695
>It was good it finished when and where it did because I don't know if the rest of it would have worked as well on TV.

I think the show would have been able to do issues #12-20 justice and found a more natural end point for the narrative. The time skip and issues #21-35 are pretty bad, though, and definitely wouldn't have been good on TV.
>>
>>84218941
My Mom was a fan of The Maxx, funny enough. Kinda made me want to read it
>>
Watched the show on a pirate livestream 4 or 5 years ago.

It's pretty good.
>>
File: 126579566.jpg (26 KB, 239x453) Image search: [Google]
126579566.jpg
26 KB, 239x453
dat julie tho
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.