[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camp Camp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: campcamp4.jpg (468 KB, 1689x910) Image search: [Google]
campcamp4.jpg
468 KB, 1689x910
Thoughts on episode 4?
>>
>>84218743
Nikki is a lesbian. That is my thought, also Neil might be a future terrorist.
>>
Waiting until it's released on Youtube.

One question I've been wondering since last episode ended, does episode 4 cover or at least mention Max escaping the Wood Scouts?
>>
>>84220122
Nope. I think Max's sub-plot with the wood scouts was kinda pointless.
>>
>>84218911
>yuri

never seen the show, pls explain
>>
>>84220777
Nikki spends the whole episode spilling her spaghetti all over the Cool Girl while also constantly giving her googoo eyes.
>>
>>84220122
They were actually asked that at the Camp Camp panel at RTX.
They said the great thing about writing episodic shows was that you could introduce a problem and not have to solve it before the next episode.

BTW, the Camp Camp panel was great. They announced that another two episodes were ordered for Season 1 because of the good reception, and we saw a sneak peak of episode 5.
>>
>>84221670
The best part was when everyone sang the theme song with Miles.

Starting at the :18 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVCUTKfU4zw
>>
Mediocre. Hoping Katie Rice is able to sue the fuckers at RT for ripping her off on making this shit show.
>>
>>84221825

it even looks like Wedontwantcha
>>
>>84221825
>you're not allowed to make anything that takes place in an extremely common location because something popular took place in a similar extremely common location
When is Nick going to sue Disney for making a show in a school after Saved by the Bell?
>>
>>84221890
This is just objectively wrong.
>>
>>84221959
>>you're not allowed to make anything that takes place in an extremely common location because something popular took place in a similar extremely common location
It's not only that, the art direction is clearly copied off of her style. It's obvious that someone at rooster teeth saw her comic and thought "that's a really appealing idea and an appealing art style, but the comic and artist haven't had time to reach mass popularity yet so we can safely make our own version of this with no fear of backlash."

And they were right, in the future people will be more prone to assuming Katie Rice is some nobody wannabe who ripped off Camp Camp.
>>
>>84222177
No wonder she's depressed about it. Poor girl, I'm glad I'm not her.
>>
>>84222177
>art direction is clearly copied off of her style
I don't understand how you could even think that. There's no similarities.
>>84222211
Also, stop samefagging.
>>
>>84222177
Oh, and "the comic and artist haven't had time to reach mass popularity yet" is bullshit. The artist was making webcomics for at least 5 years before it started and it was promoted by Penny Arcade.
>>
File: cw.jpg (874 KB, 970x1323) Image search: [Google]
cw.jpg
874 KB, 970x1323
>>84222355
>There's no similarities.
You're right, nothing similar here. The art styles are like day and night.
>>
>>84222476
I don't know if you're pretending to be retarded or not.
Anyone ITT can see this is wrong by just scrolling up and seeing the OP pic.
>>
>>84222432
Agreed. As long as the original work never becomes very popular it's okay for big businesses to steal said work.
>>
>>84222516
Alright, yeah, you're pretending. No one is this stupid.
Sorry for falling for it, I'll leave you alone now.
>>
>>84222505
Are you blind or retarded? Both designs are children with round heads, enormous eyes, tiny tube boodies, jointless spaghetti limbs and teal hair. Even the color schemes overall are the same: muted greens and browns with some oranges as accents.
>>
>>84222529
Sorry you can't take a loss. Your favourite cartoon is shit.
>>
>>84222568
>children
Because it's a camp
>round heads
Much larger in the comic
>enormous eyes
Not in the show
>tiny tube bodies
Much smaller in the comic
>jointless spaghetti limbs
Like literally everything since 2010
>teal hair
Doesn't matter.
>Even the color schemes overall are the same
Except that's literally the opposite of the show, where pretty much everything except the trees is bright and vibrant. Even if it was the same, you just described a fucking forest.
>>84222585
I actually like Katie Rice's stuff more than the show, you're just retarded.
>>
>>84222476
holy shit, is this b8?
>>
File: gif bundy happy disgust.gif (2 MB, 275x218) Image search: [Google]
gif bundy happy disgust.gif
2 MB, 275x218
>>84221782
>12/13 second mark
>That Nikki cosplay by that fat...
>Person?
>>
>>84222836
Why ya gotta hate...I mean sure that was also my reaction, but i said "EWWWW, someone should gut punch the ugly cow" only in my head. You're an asshole
>>
>>84222568
Both are literally just your average 2010s art style not directly copying.

>INB4 CALARTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84223809
Hey, I'm not saying anything bad about ... that cosplayer. All I'm saying is that if your fat covers up your gender, I should be able to call you out on it. There's nothings wrong with being fat, but there is something wrong with being 350 lbs fat.
>>
>>84226201
Hey the only allowable body shaming on the internet is when the person looks healthy and fit because it's unnatural.
>>
>>84225859
the 2010s art style of "easy to produce animations because there's no money in cartoons"
>>
File: guessilldie.jpg (16 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
guessilldie.jpg
16 KB, 401x401
>>84226901
Pretty much.
>>
How's the shota?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.