[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think cartoon makers can dislike other cartoons even if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Dave.jpg (73 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
Dave.jpg
73 KB, 639x475
Do you think cartoon makers can dislike other cartoons even if they are on the same network, do you think there are people at CN that didn't like Johnny Test, can they dislike a cartoon they work with it?
>>
>>84218237
I dont see why they can't
>>
Alex hates scooby doo
>>
File: Hank dares you.jpg (11 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Hank dares you.jpg
11 KB, 200x150
>>84218237
Are you asking if cartoonists are people, anon?
>>
>>84218237
What's much more likely is that there are people who have to work on shows that they don't like, and people who work on other shows but for the same network that feel sorry for them for not being able to be as creative, and having to pretend to enjoy working on the shows.
>>
I'm absolutely positive there are. They're not gonna be open about it, though. Why burn bridges with companies and people you might be working with later? People in an industry tend to follow the idea of "if there's nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"
>>
>>84218237
nobody cares about network. a few care about studio
>>
>>84218237

I'm sure there are guys who created cartoons shows they don't like.
>>
>>84218237
No, animators are emotionless robots who are not allowed to dislike things.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.