[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Avatar: The Last Airbender so overrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: stupid uhng.jpg (32 KB, 212x305) Image search: [Google]
stupid uhng.jpg
32 KB, 212x305
Katara a shit. Sokka's jokes are not funny. Aang is not MANLY enough. Toph is too much of a tomboy. Fire Lord Ozai is a shit antagonist, and so is Zhao. Long Feng was a poorly written villain. Zuko is a shitty emo teenager. Azula is a shitty yandere bitch with no real motivations for being "evil" or doing "evil stuff". Ty Lee a stupid bimbo ho'. Appa is an annoying piece of fur. Momo is NOT cute.
Iroh is the only good character in the entire series.
The Legend of Korra is filled with all of Avatar: The Last Airbender's flaws, and multiplied by 10. All of that shipping wars/love triangle shit was already there back in 2006. Anybody remember Zutara and Tyzula?
Summerfags, come post here.
>>
>>84217647
I was going to agree with you, but all of your complaints are bait nonsense.

ATLA IS overrated, because it's pretty much the only serious, serialized original western cartoon. If it were released as an anime, or a book series, it would be totally unremarkable.
>>
>show/movie is well renowned
It's overrated!
>show/movie is not well renowned
It's underrated

Can people just stop calling everything either one or the other based on how they feel about it? It's basically just a buzzword at this point
I didn't care to read OP's stuff, but there's a lot of good in ATLA, and they clearly put more thought into the writing than most kid's shows do
I won't tell you your opinions of it is wrong, i'm just saying that it's your opinion, and just because you have that opinion doesn't make the show "overrated"
>>
You did it again, OP:
http://archived.moe/co/thread/83319176/
>>
>>84217647
Because Tonrag was not the OC in the follow up series,they done fucked up

we could have had 4 seasons of delicious bara bending

instead of disgusting lesbians
>>
>>84217647
Nobody actually is going to fall for this, right?
>>
>>84218166
I hope they don't. Obvious b8 is obvious.
>>
shit bait
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.