[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That episode where Lisa wanted to be in an incestuous relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: jjjjjjjjjjj.png (2 MB, 1418x1042) Image search: [Google]
jjjjjjjjjjj.png
2 MB, 1418x1042
>That episode where Lisa wanted to be in an incestuous relationship with Bart
>>
What?
>>
op is a faggot. that literally never ever happened in any episode
>>
>>84216790
Pretend it did
>>
>>84216790
Nope it hapened. Asked for bart to kiss her cause he's gone soft cause he a had a crush on a teacher or something
>>
>>84216790
And you call yourself a Simpsons fan.
>>
Thank God for Croc
>>
>That episode where Marge killed a guy in 1990
>>
File: 1350873733973.png (425 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1350873733973.png
425 KB, 1280x960
>>84216790
>>84216719
Howdy summer friends your local blue lantern here to hold your hand through the wonderful world of /co/ .
Today we have a fun meme where the op posts a still from the simpsons and fabricates a fun but slightly prosperous story line to go along with it. A fun aspect is that the Simpsons have such a long run time that it is not the most wild idea that they would have such an adult story line.

My advise would be to go find your own still from the Simpsons and post it with a fun, creative and a little bit weird story plot that probably wouldn't air. It's fun to pretend and I hope you have fun at your stay on /co/ for the summer!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.