[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why was his characterization changed into a less amusing J.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
So why was his characterization changed into a less amusing J. Jonah Jameson?
>>
Don't go looking for Batman, instead we need news on the local high school basketball game
>>
>>84216011
He was just mad Clark wouldn't do his fucking job. He didn't want an opinion piece
>>
Because we need to be as adult as possible.
Amusement is just for little children.
>>
YO HOL' UP! IT AINT FIRTY EIGHT ANYMORE!
>>
>>84216011
Have you ever read anything with Perry White in it? Fishburne is spot on.
>>
>>84216011
What?
Fuck you he was a perfect perry white, way better than in MoS
>>
>>84216072
>Because we need to be as adult as possible.
>Amusement is just for little children.

when i think of amusement i think "perry white"
>>
>>84216090
He was a massive dick in BvS.
>>
>>84216338
>He was a massive dick in BvS.

>Do your job Clark
>Lois you need to focus on stuff with real sources

How is that being a dick? OP is a retard
>>
>>84216011
I NEED PICTURES

PICTURES OF SPORTS
>>
>>84216011
Perry was the original grumpy newspaper boss.
>>
Fishburne was great.
>>
I think the real question is, who is more alpha?

Morpheus or Perry White?
>>
>>84216679
Morpheus was pretty red pilled. Morpheus is more alpha.
>>
>>84216011
Fuck you, him and Alfred were the best characters in this movie. He reminded me of my own boss.
>>
>>84216553
THE BATMAN IS A MENACE!
>>
GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST, WHERE ARE THOSE FOOTBALL PICS?
>>
>>84216679
Perry hasn't fought anyone... yet
>>
>>84216514
he called clark a NERD
>>
>>84216885
just wait for justice league
>>
Snyder couldn't have done five seconds of research to understand the basics of how a newspaper works?
>>
>>84216011
because Zack Snyder knows nothing about DC
>>
>>84216885
Doesnt have to. Tears his opponent to shreds with verbal assault
>>
>>84216011
Literal meme character.
>>
>>84216514
To be fair, he was halfway retarded.

>"No one cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman!"

You fucking what. Not only would this be a pretty big news article IRL, but lesser things have caught peoples' attention too. Jesus. What kind of editor wouldn't want their reporter to do a piece on the most infamous vigilante in America?
>>
File: Simonlaweed.jpg (102 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Simonlaweed.jpg
102 KB, 260x260
>>84216011
He never screamed how he wanted photos of Superman
>>
>>84217087
He logs in their Dropbox and erases all their files, the motherfucking madman
>>
>>84217131
because batman is a tourist attraction in universe. in the city books they put out they talk about how people flock to gotham hoping to run into a crazy kooky criminal or the batman
>>
>>84217223
He's still a violent vigilante who operates outside of the law.

Hell, he even kills people.

Granted, Superman is similar, but he only ever killed one time and it was arguably justified (not that I care for that ending). Superman on the other hand tends to stop terrorists and go on humanitarian missions. That's arguably more beneficial than whatever Batman does.
>>
>>84217536
yea i know itd be probably a good article it just isnt what people would want to read more than likely if ya know what im saying
>>
>>84217593
>it just isnt what people would want to read more than likely if ya know what im saying
I disagree. Even within context of the movie, where Bruce Wayne has apparently been Batman for awhile, it would more than likely be something people would actually want to read. Seems like it could be a pretty big story, even.
>>
>>84217752
hey whos to say. i know i would read it. its a shame clark never got to write it, if you read his obit in the movie he was very decorated.
>>
>>84217076
If you think this perry wasnt perfect you are a retard.
>>
>>84217131
>You fucking what. Not only would this be a pretty big news article IRL, but lesser things have caught peoples' attention too. Jesus. What kind of editor wouldn't want their reporter to do a piece on the most infamous vigilante in America?

It's not news, he has been batman for 20 years, "crime wave in gotham, in other news Water, Wet".
Perry is right, no one cares.

Rewatch the Football game again, Gotham is such a shithole even their team is made of aggresive cunts that attack the metropolis team after losing fair and square.
>>
>>84217223
>>84218120
It was on televised news. They were doing a piece about how a crazed vigilante was branding sex slavers and that was causing them to be beaten near death in prison.

How is that not news? He literally found out about it on the news. It was breaking news that people were watching. People that work in a newspaper. Who are interested in the news.

But I guess a local high school sports team is more important.
>>
>>84218403
yea man i guess youre right, and it was college ball
>>
>>84218403
Hey did you know people in Chicago are getting shot?
>>
>>84217131
But why would anyone care in universe?
By the time of BvS, Batman has been active for years, so his existence is nothing new. On top of this, a Metropolis reporter writing an article for a Metropolis newspaper isn't going to do much for Gotham's crime scene
>>
File: 1459039245146.png (257 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459039245146.png
257 KB, 500x375
>>84216011
>Hire some literally who one of your main reporters suggest so he can pick up the filler while your big names report on alien shit
>Literally who has no training or any formal education in English or Journalism and is just alright
>He randomly disappears for varying amounts of time
>Kid doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that fucking aliens invaded Earth and the entire universe view is shifting
>Keeps trying to break away from his assignment and report on tinfoil hat conspiracy bullshit
There was nothing wrong with how he acted
>>
>>84218403
>local high school sports team is more important.

Those are NFL teams in that universe
>>
>>84220787
>Clark, we've met intelligent life from another planet!
>why haven't you written a blog post about that 10 second YouTube clip of a kitten licking ice cream?
>>
>>84220787
read his obit in the movie, in won two of what i believe to be their equivalent of Pulitzer's
>>84220817
college
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.