[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did everyone think. Finally got out of the theater. One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: CeaX6liVAAE2hLu.jpg (79 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
CeaX6liVAAE2hLu.jpg
79 KB, 600x889
What did everyone think. Finally got out of the theater.
One question..
WHY ARE THERE NO PICS OF THE BUCKET LADY WITH THE HUGE ASS
>>
>>84215917

>Bucket lady with huge tits

Can I see an image of her?
>>
>>84215933
That's the problem.
There ARE NO PICS.
If I find a rip on Facebook like I always do I'll try to provide. I hope she gets more attention.
There's a scene where Dory and the octopus, Hanks are trying to escape, but a lady with a bucket talks about how the octopus is missing. Because Dory and Hanks are on the floor, we get great angles of her giant butt. Even a whole shot where she's on the phone
>>
>>84216022

>Not taking a photo of her
>>
Huh. Tried to Google her just now, too. Only human pic I found was one with those two ladies who thought the octopus was a baby. Neither of which were as hot as bucket lady.
>>
I'm curious about this bucket lady now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-152617.png (830 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-152617.png
830 KB, 2560x1440
OP here. Found a real shit cam on FB and this is the best I could get.
The scene where she's on the phone with the best shot is too dark.
You can kinda tell she's got something
She's around the 30 minute mark. L
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.